sharetrader
Page 372 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 2723223623683693703713723733743753763824224728721372 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 19631

Oceania Healthcare will replace Trade Me on the NZX 50.....may explain recent activity?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Have to love market diversity eh, while your gutometer has evolved, it took me decades to build my portfolio rules for different types of investments or trades, they’re always fluid but I follow them mostly and it works for me.

In any event I reckon OCA is probably one of the best long term value investments on NZX right now. Might have to evolve my portfolio rules, to take a long term advantage in this one.
    A bit off-topic, but as someone who is still at the early stages of deciding what my "portfolio rules" are, I'm always interested to learn from others what works for them (and what doesn't). Wonder if you would mind sharing, just in general terms, what some of your rules and guidelines are?

PM me if you'd rather not share on the forum, or if it's going a bit too much off-topic my apologies!

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You probably mean $5.81 at $2.81 I would have spent every last cent on SUM shares.
    Of course. Happens if I rely too much on my typing skills - the "2" is directly under the "5". Corrected it now.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    A bit off-topic, but as someone who is still at the early stages of deciding what my "portfolio rules" are, I'm always interested to learn from others what works for them (and what doesn't). Wonder if you would mind sharing, just in general terms, what some of your rules and guidelines are?

PM me if you'd rather not share on the forum, or if it's going a bit too much off-topic my apologies!
    Old tech, I think " rules" should be replaced with " general policy" or as Baabaa says, a gutometer , which is "fluid and ever evolving". Rules are pointless as the only person policing them is you !
    My only self test these days as to whether I'm getting a bit loopy is discussing it with my wife( obviously not the week to week stuff.). If I find myself concealing my latest "inspired brilliance " then I know I'm venturing off the reservation.
    Last edited by Maverick; 03-05-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post

Maybe a great theme for a new thread in the "Investment strategies" forum?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Back on topic .. where’s the share price heading today?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Back on topic .. where’s the share price heading today?
    Down hopefully, so I can get some more.
    Soolaimon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm hoping $1.09 is now as cheap as we will ever see them again.
    As I was saying yesterday that would be a no.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Have to love market diversity eh, while your gutometer has evolved, it took me decades to build my portfolio rules for different types of investments or trades, they’re always fluid but I follow them mostly and it works for me.

In any event I reckon OCA is probably one of the best long term value investments on NZX right now. Might have to evolve my portfolio rules, to take a long term advantage in this one.
    😉
    Too right with long term. I strongly see this one has potential going 10 banger in 20 years. Then there's the possibility of the merger which will happen between some health providers and real estate health businesses. Dan Penã has confirmed some huge possibilities for this field globally...and he plays with cash... fiesty and wise

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Maybe a great theme for a new thread in the "Investment strategies" forum?
    Good suggestion ... done!