sharetrader
Page 390 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 2903403803863873883893903913923933944004404908901390 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 19640

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Warren asked on the 6th of this month where has Beagle gone, I replied to him with this... I wonder where has warren gone?
    Would be interesting to hear his thoughts in these (seemingly) increasingly dark times
    beagle seems to be quite negative on the company now reading his posts , as i tried to say he was probably a trader all along ( nothing wrong with that)
    one step ahead of the herd

percy

Finished the day at $1.03,down just 4 cents..

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I agree, forest. OCA 's been subject to a lot of over-hyping at times - now the pendulum is tending to swing too far in the opposite direction.
    Well if Maccas decide to offload another tranch, we might see sp drift even further.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Well if Maccas decide to offload another tranch, we might see sp drift even further.
    That would be interesting.

Default Warren has returned --looking for trustworthy, profitable and ethical business!!

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Warren asked on the 6th of this month where has Beagle gone, I replied to him with this... I wonder where has warren gone?
    Would be interesting to hear his thoughts in these (seemingly) increasingly dark times
    Hello TJ.
    I've have been quiet of late as I patiently awaited the OCA result.
    1. Not bad-- Not bad. Cash flow to die for.
    2. Loans way up but, hey, you try building a new house to add to your asset collection and if a loan takes your collection to $1.4 bill so be it.
    3. I do like directors/ company leaders who firmly deal with the tough stuff as well as the nice stuff and do we get that here ?
    4. I like the Director purchases of OCA share very much------ compare that with the leaders of a certain NZ insurance company dumping many millions of their own shares onto buyers before -------(Nothing and I mean nothing excuses that type of action --not "a free market", not "mine to sell"----Nothing).
    5. i personally am utterly in agreement with the Care Suite concept having experienced the value personally.
    6. A 2 year old company I brought into for a buck paying me 4.7% on money I had in the bank !!!!!!
    Bloody beautiful my mate TJ.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    beagle seems to be quite negative on the company now reading his posts , as i tried to say he was probably a trader all along ( nothing wrong with that)
    He was, pumped the hell out of anything he was in and trashed anything he was out of. Rinse and repeat. Still we aren't all perfect, his accountantcy analysing skills of a companies results was freely shared, with a human bias. Dont miss the ramping though. Life gets on and we have you Bull as a contrarian ,which is healthy.

Does anyone know where to go to join the new drp?

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    I guess we will be getting an email about that in due course?

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    You would apply through the Computershare investor portal. However i tried to do so today, and it's not ready to take applications yet

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    ....his accountantcy analysing skills of a companies results was freely shared, with a human bias....
    He let his emotions get in the way of his accountancy 'skills' far too often.

For better or worse I bought into these a couple of years ago, still have them, but made very little profit so far .

Still to analyse the results, but will probably just keep them and join the DRiP, subject to completely changing my mind when I analyse the results.
    om mani peme hum