sharetrader
Page 401 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 3013513913973983994004014024034044054114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 19736
    Veteran novice

More likely:
    1. No
    2.No
    3. Nowhere.

Disc: Still holding.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    $1.04

Is this a little break-out with some volume behind it?

Has everybody finally stopped worrying about the 'over-hang'?

and where will it go from here?
    1. Look at the course of trades. No, the volume was 1.03

2. No, I haven’t worried about it, even tried to show that others need not be worried either, but it still keeps coming up, so I guess it concerns some people

3. To the moon, one day. 😂

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Might be the last chance to get some at $1.03-$1.04.
    The wall of relentless selling which has dogged the SP over the last 3 months is now evaporating quickly.
    The rest of the sector as enjoyed some nice rises of late. OCA has got some easy catching up to do now the selling has ceased (wonder how long before they return and what the new level might be ).
    i know it sounds like ramping but I am finally excited that the wilderness days for OCA just MIGHT be over.
    Last edited by Maverick; 17-10-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    The wall of relentless selling which has dogged the SP over the last 3 months is now evaporating quickly.
    The rest of the sector as enjoyed some nice rises of late. OCA has got some easy catching up to do now the selling has ceased (wonder how long before they return and what the new level might be ).
    i know it sounds like ramping but I am finally excited that the wilderness days for OCA just MIGHT be over.
    Really hope so Maverick. I topped up at 102, happy with the dividend, but it’s also nice to have some SP growth to confirm everyone thinks it is on track.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I know I can't read too much into the buy/sell that I can see but at 54 buyers to 19 sellers (and I am one of those sellers) It does look ready for a bit of a run up. No ramping intended.

Must admit that I have been feeling sorry for OCA shareholders lately. As I have posted before, its about 3 years before their service offer is 50-50 new model / old model and in the meantime a really key question is can Earl and his team control their operational costs effectively ? On the evidence I have seen to date and the odd whisper I hear from within the company, there is considerable doubt and I remain of the view we will see pressure on profitability mainly due to human resource cost expansion. I expect continued sector underperformance. That said, it does appear to have built a decent base at around $1.02 so those that take a really dogged approach to holding should do okay.

The overhang remains and I remain of the view that this is also a very key consideration going forward.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-10-2019 at 01:45 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Must admit that I have been feeling sorry for OCA shareholders lately. As I have posted before, its about 3 years before their service offer is 50-50 new model / old model and in the meantime a really key question is can Earl and his team control their operational costs effectively ? On the evidence I have seen to date and the odd whisper I hear from within the company, there is considerable doubt and I remain of the view we will see pressure on profitability mainly due to human resource cost expansion. I expect continued sector underperformance. That said, it does appear to have built a decent base at around $1.02 so those that take a really dogged approach to holding should do okay.

The overhang remains and I remain of the view that this is also a very key consideration going forward.
    I can be really dogged when the dividend is OK. If I sell....just have to figure what other overpriced equity to move the money to.
    Bought my MMH in 2015....little real movement for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I can be really dogged when the dividend is OK. If I sell....just have to figure what other overpriced equity to move the money to.
    Bought my MMH in 2015....little real movement for quite some time.
    Best yield for the sector of 4.6% helps with the dogged determination for sure, especially in this ultra low interest rate environment. Best wishes to shareholders.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Best yield for the sector of 4.6% helps with the dogged determination for sure, especially in this ultra low interest rate environment. Best wishes to shareholders.
    Gross dividend though = no imputaion

In case anyone is interested, Earl gave a presentation about OCA for the ASX https://youtu.be/g7MUWwddWDg