sharetrader
Page 406 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 3063563964024034044054064074084094104164565069061406 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 19774

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Let's see how much meat is left on the bone after the expense dog has had his meal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BpkFGGQMJU Not much LOL
    Now...as much as I love dogs there's no way in the world I would be kissing that one after a feed
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-12-2019 at 06:18 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BpkFGGQMJU Not much LOL
    Now...as much as I love dogs there's no way in the world I would be kissing that one after a feed
    Haha, that dog's nearly as big as Macca, I hope those small dogs in that clip dont represent shareholders licking the empty bowls.

Haha, that dog's nearly as big as Macca, I hope those small dogs in that clip dont represent shareholders licking the empty bowls.
    Not much left eh
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-12-2019 at 09:05 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

If one subscribes to the view that the long term demographic of the demand side means this industry is 'well placed' to capitalise on a few more decades of growth, then OCA is now the best value play in the sector.

Savvy investors might be enjoying impressive upside capital gains and earnings if invested in the majors in this sector whereas they might also be enjoying a sustained under performing (in SP terms) company to accumulate a decent holding that has 'only' achieved a 10%+ capital gain, not including dividends, while positioning for a few baggers capital upside in the out years, plus dividends.

Patience is a b1tch, she harangues us with under performance in light of peers in the industry which is fair enough, but to take that on board in TOTO one misses the out years opportunity that value investors have such an acute eye for. OCA is cheap, very cheap for the value it offers and the returns it will give.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

baa Baa ! I have a friend out there. I think there will soon be many more.

I am always about fundamentals and value so am completely comfortable paitiently waiting for OCAs time to come,but I actually think that catch up is finally starting to happen.
    The sell orders are really getting thin now. I've seen this pattern before with the other retirement stocks before they have shot off.

As I have said earlier , it needs to go to $1.30 just to catch up inline with its peers. Then add a very solid result in January and $1.12 will seem very cheap.
    Last edited by Maverick; 17-12-2019 at 11:26 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    baa Baa ! I have a friend out there. I think there will soon be many more.

I am always about fundamentals and value so am completely comfortable paitiently waiting for OCAs time to come,but I actually think that catch up is finally starting to happen.
    The sell orders are really getting thin now. I've seen this pattern before with the other retirement stocks before they have shot off.

As I have said earlier , it needs to go to $1.30 just to catch up inline with its peers. Then add a very solid result in January and $1.12 will seem very cheap.
    Long term your dogged patience will pay off due to their increasing build rate which will eventually overcome the expense issues to a large degree, short term that's the other elephant in the room, apart from that the price should be $1.50 right now. Macca needs to leave or be significantly reduced in size, as soon as the price gets to a certain level another large dump of shares will take place and unless that's taken up by a large passive fund or the like then those shares are going to get recirculated for some time capping the price once again. On a personal level I see no hurry to take another large position at this point in time until I see solid progress on the above issues but admire your stance.

Advanced Member

Nice to see some decent movement in the share price to $1.15. Yay! Still slightly underwater from Beagles "OCA,OCA,OCA"! calls but heading in the right direction. Hope the momentum holds up with the Jan 24 announcement. Good luck to all patient holders...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    Nice to see some decent movement in the share price to $1.15. Yay! Still slightly underwater from Beagles "OCA,OCA,OCA"! calls but heading in the right direction. Hope the momentum holds up with the Jan 24 announcement. Good luck to all patient holders...
    Yes....you gotta be careful with yappy dogs. On both sides of the fence. However I do recall he barked when HGH reached around 214......
    Happy holder here. Portfolio allocation filled at 101c, (4% currently) and enjoying OK dividend.

Banned

Nice increase for holders but sp should be near $1.50 right now, ask yourself why it isn't.

Nice increase for holders but sp should be near $1.50 right now, ask yourself why it isn't.
    And then ask yourself how many you feel comfortable loading up on while the price is reasonable.