sharetrader
Page 415 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 3153654054114124134144154164174184194254655159151415 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 19773

Going by Tuesdays azx close I'm guessing we are in for a great rise today. Even with the lower offer on met than what others were expecting

Advanced Member

Beagle says: (I know this seems overtly bullish (re: SUM) but I am happy to follow my own nose of this one). I don't see anything like that potential with OCA in the short run.

Whatever the analysis Beagle, OCA up another 4.1% today, my largest NZ Shareholding - very pleased! Seems to be a major sentiment swing going on...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Happy for you seeing as its so badly underperformed in 2019.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Happy for you seeing as its so badly underperformed in 2019.
    "badly Underperformed in 2019"? It's still 2019 by my calendar and the share price is up 20% plus they paid out a nice unexpected dividend. I love this underperformance.

Disc, have SUM as well as OCA.

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    Beagle says: (I know this seems overtly bullish (re: SUM) but I am happy to follow my own nose of this one). I don't see anything like that potential with OCA in the short run.

Whatever the analysis Beagle, OCA up another 4.1% today, my largest NZ Shareholding - very pleased! Seems to be a major sentiment swing going on...
    Well done Dave ....always best to go with your own gutometer (as Couts would say)

Probably heaps more gains to come.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    "badly Underperformed in 2019"? It's still 2019 by my calendar and the share price is up 20% plus they paid out a nice unexpected dividend. I love this underperformance.

Disc, have SUM as well as OCA.
    To clarify.
    Share price was $1.07 exactly a year ago today. When I made that post this morning I was referencing the closing price from the previous days trading of $1.23 so the overall gain at that point was 123/107 = 14.95% plus dividend yield of about 4%, total 18.95%. This against the NZX which according to the N.Z. Herald boxing day edition is up 31.6% year to date. Underperformance relative to the NZX50 is thus 12.65% before today's trading. Who knows though, the way this sector is performing it might be up, (inclusive of today's gains), by another 12.65% by year end to match the NZX50 ?

FYI - Gains to close of trading 24 December for the year (excluding dividends)
    OCA 15%
    MET 19%
    SUM 32%
    ARV 42%
    RYM 53%

NZX50 inclusive of dividends 31.6%
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-12-2019 at 01:13 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

To clarify.
    Share price was $1.07 exactly a year ago today. When I made that post this morning I was referencing the closing price from the previous days trading of $1.23 so the overall gain at that point was 123/107 = 14.95% plus dividend yield of about 4%, total 18.95%. This against the NZX which according to the N.Z. Herald boxing day edition is up 31.6% year to date. Underperformance relative to the NZX50 is thus 12.65% before today's trading. Who knows though, the way this sector is performing it might be up, (inclusive of today's gains), by another 12.65% by year end to match the NZX50 ?

OCA 15%
    MET 19%
    SUM 32%
    ARV 42%
    RYM 53%

might have a new leader after today...

To clarify.

OCA 15%
    MET 19%
    SUM 32%
    ARV 42%
    RYM 53%

So RYM the real star ...a top performer eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post

Keep riding that trend, Dave! I am!

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    might have a new leader after today...
    5 year view is what really counts eh mate