sharetrader
Page 416 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 3163664064124134144154164174184194204264665169161416 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 19773

Beagles right on this one. I brought in on this a month ago with the gut feeling is was going to have a great recorrect up until around their results announment. I'm riding a great wave on this and MET. I'll look at selling Oceania and putting into SUM. Even with there latest climb oca has moved higher in the last month so it looks like a possible winner for me or worst case I end up with the same number of SUM shares. Its been a great couple of months with my only balls up buying sky just before there rugby announment and going up 20% only to see it slowly erode away. So jumped ship with only a small negative.

Banned

Only another 30c odd to get this thing in tune with where it should be on the Couta ratio, however that's assuming everything is humming along on the correct growth projectory and expenses are under control which I'm unconvinced of at this point in time, the result is going to have to be pretty good to maintain this price level and exceptional to exceed it, meanwhile Macca must be performing like a circus elephant on steroids seeing this rise.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Keep riding that trend, Dave! I am!

I'm with you so far macduffy after almost selling at $1.18, next check-point prior to Jan 24 th, but just might put this in the bottom draw and stop chasing dividends so much. Got badly burned on one stock this year, turned out to be a dividend trap amongst other things (MPG, say no more), so have a bit of capital to make up next year. Wish I had had Beagles good counsel back then also and done more DYOR but having a great team of different opinions and analysis is very encouraging. Cheers to everyone
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Only another 30c odd to get this thing in tune with where it should be on the Couta ratio, however that's assuming everything is humming along on the correct growth projectory and expenses are under control which I'm unconvinced of at this point in time, the result is going to have to be pretty good to maintain this price level and exceptional to exceed it, meanwhile Macca must be performing like a circus elephant on steroids seeing this rise.
    Speaking of major shareholders Maverick must be lying on a beach somewhere today oblivious to the fact that he's made squillions. He's gone super hard on these ones and I am really happy for him and other holders.

The great thing about the MET takeover is the money and love gets spread over the entire sector and everyone's a WINNER
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-12-2019 at 02:52 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Speaking of major shareholders Maverick must be lying on a beach somewhere today oblivious to the fact that he's made squillions. He's gone super hard on these ones and I am really happy for him and other holders.
    As Trader Jackson has gone hard on ARV and is doing extremely well, in fact better than most!!! Good on us all for doing well and glad I never sold down in large amounts on the way up. I sold a few thousand for a new business venture, but I still have squillions left haha.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

$1.31, only slightly under fair value.
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Excellent to see OCA in Herald brokers Top 5 picks for 2020.

While no guarantee, its always been reassuring to see the directors pouring lots of their own money into the shares.
    I sleep better knowing their interests align directly with shareholders interests.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Well OCA is the next SUM now that the best of SUM is behind it and only the rear-view mirror crew are *still* making noise about it.

But seriously I think it will be an interesting year ahead .

Disc: Own a few, DYOR, happy new year & Gong Xi Fa Cai.
    om mani peme hum

As they say CAN’T HAVE ENOUGH OCA
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Well OCA is the next SUM now that the best of SUM is behind it and only the rear-view mirror crew are *still* making noise about it.

But seriously I think it will be an interesting year ahead

Disc: Own a few, DYOR, happy new year & Gong Xi Fa Cai.
    Gong Xi Fa Cai To you PT! and everyone else here.