sharetrader
Page 418 of 1981 FirstFirst ... 3183684084144154164174184194204214224284685189181418 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 19805

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole at current level until I see the result.
    Whatever the result is Earl will call it "strong" lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Whatever the result is Earl will call it "strong" lol
    Yep but the question is whether its $1.36 strong or of $1.10 kinda strength, punters need to decide for themselves what kinda cup of tea they will be served up.

Advanced Member

Yep but the question is whether its $1.36 strong or of $1.10 kinda strength, punters need to decide for themselves what kinda cup of tea they will be served up.
    I'm learning to rebalance from living of just dividends to a better mix of div and capital gains this next year. The div yield @ 3.46% net compares OK for me in this sector, and we FINALLY have some capital gain...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Hmm - didn't the Couta theorem state that 10 OCA's are equivalent to one RYM? Given that Ryman trades at the moment at $16,71, then OCA is in the mid 130' ies still cheap as chips. Should be in the 160'ies.

Or - don't you trust your theorem anymore ???
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 30-12-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hmm - didn't the Couta theorem state that 10 OCA's are equivalent to one RYM? Given that Ryman trades at the moment at $16,71, then OCA is in the mid 130' ies still cheap as chips. Should be in the 160'ies.

Or - don't you trust your theorem anymore ???
    Yes exactly it should be in the $1.60ies, ask yourself why it's not? Remember a theorum only operates correctly if all the parameters are correct.
    Last edited by couta1; 30-12-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Really cheer yourself up by taking some profit at the current irrational price level.

You keep giving this financial advice, and If we had acted the first time you said it, would have missed $100's in gains. Begining to look like Couta is the party 'hoovering them up, and wants to keep the sellers coming.
    Last edited by penn; 30-12-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    You keep giving this financial advice, and If we had acted the first time you said it, would have missed $100's in gains. Begining to look like Couta is the party 'hoovering them up, and wants to keep the sellers coming.
    Not financial advice, just encouragement from my personal learning experiences and remember all profit is profit. PS-You dont have to sell everything at once so laddering your sale still produces a satisfactory result.

Veteran novice

Yes exactly it should be in the $1.60ies, ask yourself why it's not? Remember a theorum only operates correctly if all the parameters are correct.
    Price relativity theories only work if all factors, particularly management, remain constant. Not a good enough basis for investing, for me.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Price relativity theories only work if all factors, particularly management, remain constant. Not a good enough basis for investing, for me.
    I like the sound of this theorum, it would be interesting to go back thru the experimental data to verify. In the $1.60's sounds very nice to me...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    I like the sound of this theorum, it would be interesting to go back thru the experimental data to verify. In the $1.60's sounds very nice to me...
    OCA % of RYM - Weekly Closing Price Data
    Attachment 10924