sharetrader
Page 442 of 1973 FirstFirst ... 3423924324384394404414424434444454464524925429421442 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 19728
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    You're kidding right? with Coronavirus hanging over the market? ATM as in 'at the moment'. Would've thought FPH would make more sense
    Actually ATM is one of the only stocks worth buying on the NZX currently and I'm in up to my neck and still buying.

You're kidding right? with Coronavirus hanging over the market? ATM as in 'at the moment'. Would've thought FPH would make more sense, but I need the divvies.
    Divies eh ....go with HLG

Even a sick world needs clothes
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

forget retirement homes, we should all be buying shares in Macquarie,MCG the millionaires factory.
    Its a top pick for 2020 on the Livewire investor page.
    Disc: hold OCA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Divies eh ....go with HLG

Even a sick world needs clothes
    Yep I'm there too, also up to the neck, well actually I only own 3 main board listed stocks and only HLG is a no touch.

Quote Originally Posted by nizzy View Post
    forget retirement homes, we should all be buying shares in Macquarie,MCG the millionaires factory.
    Its a top pick for 2020 on the Livewire investor page.
    Disc: hold OCA
    Yup - buy the company which supplies the crap, not the crap. Seriously!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Actually ATM is one of the only stocks worth buying on the NZX currently and I'm in up to my neck and still buying.
    Good luck with that - Cash is King in my books at the moment but would have liked to go after FPH with the subsequent NZ$ downgrade and health needs.

HLG is definately one of the very best companies, not much to choose from atm on the market, except power companies expected upward re-rating...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Trash taken out.
    Last edited by greater fool; 07-12-2020 at 03:21 PM.

Banned

Good luck with that - Cash is King in my books at the moment but would have liked to go after FPH with the subsequent NZ$ downgrade and health needs.

HLG is definately one of the very best companies, not much to choose from atm on the market, except power companies expected upward re-rating...
    Its not about luck it's about following your well tuned Gutometer which is far more accurate than these so called broking company experts.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Its not about luck it's about following your well tuned Gutometer which is far more accurate than these so called broking company experts.
    Guess my Gutometer needs work. Beagle has analysed the hell out of OCA and ZEL which were 2 of my conviction picks. One for the full-range care offering and the other for the dividend. Clearly need to dig under the hood a bit more and avoid Macquarie anything and try to identify the dividend traps better.

Today's price action looks mostly like a half-hearted bounce from yesterdays strong down-leg. Especially in Aust with the headline Iron-ore stocks. Watch out below is my gut response...
    Last edited by Davexl; 29-01-2020 at 02:50 PM.
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Guess my Gutometer needs work. Beagle has analysed the hell out of OCA and ZEL which were 2 of my conviction picks. One for the full-range care offering and the other for the dividend. Clearly need to dig under the hood a bit more and avoid Macquarie anything and try to identify the dividend traps better.
    Some reckon doing the opposite to beagle is a good strategy
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”