sharetrader
Page 46 of 1980 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056961465461046 ... LastLast
    Banned

Whats the timeframe for a dividend being paid? Or is it better we just let them reinvest for growth. I like the very positive posts pretty much everyone has given OCA on this site and close to investing in some tomorrow. Join the happy crowd.

First dividend is due to be paid in feb 2018..

Banned

And with Remuera retirement village closing its doors this will only be good news for the other retirement villages picking up the displaced. I saw the retirement home on the news, looked very tired, dated and décor was dull yellow. I could almost smell the liver and onions. Compare that to the shiney new homes coming onto the market I know where I'd want my staring window to be.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    And with Remuera retirement village closing its doors this will only be good news for the other retirement villages picking up the displaced. I saw the retirement home on the news, looked very tired, dated and décor was dull yellow. I could almost smell the liver and onions. Compare that to the shiney new homes coming onto the market I know where I'd want my staring window to be.
    Having had a family member there is the recent past, I can only say it was a well run, caring place. It is a shame that it is to close.

Guru

...I could almost smell the liver and onions. Compare that to the shiney new homes coming onto the market I know where I'd want my staring window to be.
    They would be so lucky to get liver, onions, boiled cabbage and good mashed spuds! Especially nice if followed by a rice pudding best baked in large quantity. Fancier foods require robust digestion. Let's hope the shiny homes are weather tight and solidly built...
    Last edited by Bjauck; 07-08-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    They would be so lucky to get liver, onions, boiled cabbage and good mashed spuds! Especially nice if followed by a rice pudding best baked in large quantity. Fancier foods require robust digestion. Let's hope the shiny homes are weather tight and solidly built...
    Mmmmmm. More lip smacking good for you than any fast food could ever be.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Having had a family member there is the recent past, I can only say it was a well run, caring place. It is a shame that it is to close.
    Appearances are then deceiving. I hope everyone effected manages to find an equally caring place.

Staring window... absolute gold

Guru

Appearances are then deceiving. I hope everyone effected manages to find an equally caring place.
    Even those affected.

Banned

^^^

Me fail English, that's unpossible.