sharetrader
Page 497 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 3974474874934944954964974984995005015075475979971497 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 19783

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks for the link Ecks. More on PAZ here https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...PAZ-Pharma-Zen
    Agree beagle. Market is currently trading with too high volatility to trade with large portfolio sums,

I only hold 3 positions right now and all are heavily based on fundamentals and were entered on notable margin of safety

I will refrain diversifying until the market stabilises as I’m not keen on getting trapped on artificial spikes which will smooth out long term

Ah found PAZ on the unlisted securities exchange, it confirms a fellow ST member just bought $12.5k worth! Not bad for 50k shares

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Ah found PAZ on the unlisted securities exchange, it confirms a fellow ST member just bought $12.5k worth! Not bad for 50k shares
    The largest shareholder, together with other large shareholders,live in Wanaka.
    Perhaps they are your neighbours .?

There's a lot more on the sell side of the ledger today...bit of profit taking going on?

Attachment 11305
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cyclical; 16-04-2020 at 11:57 AM.

I don't understand how the price has bounced rapidly for OCA.

A young fish, in a big pond.

Without qualified data for this recovery.

We are living in a overcooked smoking hot pot oil bounce.... like a out of control projectile, before it has lost the energy and potential heat and settled.

Averaged down selling will 100% be happening at this price.

So many people moving houses, exiting leases, leaving apartments, moving home (in Australia and NZ) where ever home is.

Rest home and care facility costs will have changed. The winter is not in full swing yet

Goodluck, keeping my powder very dry for this drenching

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    I don't understand how the price has bounced rapidly for OCA.

A young fish, in a big pond.

Without qualified data for this recovery.

We are living in a overcooked smoking hot pot oil bounce.... like a out of control projectile, before it has lost the energy and potential heat and settled.

Averaged down selling will 100% be happening at this price.

So many people moving houses, exiting leases, leaving apartments, moving home (in Australia and NZ) where ever home is.

Rest home and care facility costs will have changed. The winter is not in full swing yet

Goodluck, keeping my powder very dry for this drenching
    I want some of what you are on

I see OCA as about fear value at present, (sorry couldn't resist lame pun).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Legend

I see OCA as about fear value at present, (sorry couldn't resist lame pun).
    Please try to be careful -- MET may be the beneficiary of greater attention..

Sometimes the best thing is to be patient and do nothing. I wouldn't want to be broadly diversified in this market, there simply aren't enough shares trading at a bargain price below or in line with the underlying fundamental performance of the economy. I've been investing for nearly 40 years and apart from the odd pocket of fair value like this and deep value like MET and high growth opportunities at realistic prices like PAZ I have never seen the overall market so divorced from the underlying fundamental economic reality. That screams at me to stay out and let economic reality bite which won't happen overnight, but it will happen eventually.
    I fully agree with you when it comes to NZX - looked expensive 2 months ago, and atm looks even more expensive factoring in inevitable slump. Perhaps the likes of SCL and SEK are exceptions? Along with PAZ which I'm also happy to hold. It's a different story on ASX - good small companies are far more likely to fly under the radar, smallords was pretty cheap to begin with, prices have fallen further and there are quite a few which, like PAZ, still have great prospects (or just way oversold - eg PPE)
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 16-04-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Sometimes the best thing is to be patient and do nothing. I wouldn't want to be broadly diversified in this market, there simply aren't enough shares trading at a bargain price below or in line with the underlying fundamental performance of the economy. I've been investing for nearly 40 years and apart from the odd pocket of fair value like this and deep value like MET and high growth opportunities at realistic prices like PAZ I have never seen the overall market so divorced from the underlying fundamental economic reality. That screams at me to stay out and let economic reality bite which won't happen overnight, but it will happen eventually.
    At least you not one of the delusionsl ones Beagle ...this guy reckons fsr too msny are delusional

https://www.smh.com.au/business/mark...16-p54kc3.html
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”