sharetrader
Page 505 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 540545549550150250350450550650750850951555560510051505 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 19785
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Short but sweet preso

Doesn’t seem to be anything new.

Can borrow heaps more if needed ..that’s good

Hopefully get a few fund managers to buy more

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...774/322107.pdf
    Nothing new is good, if not great, news in this climate... should put OCA close to the $1 mark (at least - and even then it would still be a discount to NTA, sum others in the sector are back to trading well above NTA)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Short but sweet preso

Doesn’t seem to be anything new.

Can borrow heaps more if needed ..that’s good

Hopefully get a few fund managers to buy more

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...774/322107.pdf
    More like Macquarie hoping that the presentation there will help those who bought the last lot in 2020 off the ‘millionaires’ factory’ sell out before the next lot of capital raising?

Veteran novice

I agree, tj, it's a case of no news is good news - but I wouldn't go so far as to hazard a guess on the shareprice, given the current state of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    More like Macquarie hoping that the presentation there will help those who bought the last lot in 2020 off the ‘millionaires’ factory’ sell out before the next lot of capital raising?
    Perfect timing - 251m shares sold at $1.20 in Jan 2020.

Now you know why Macquarie is called the Millionaires' factory!

Seems alot are locking in profits and why not.Not sure about the numbers that were sold during the sell down but we should see a rise to NTA when there done and it will happen quickly imho

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Seems alot are locking in profits and why not.Not sure about the numbers that were sold during the sell down but we should see a rise to NTA when there done and it will happen quickly imho
    I'm not sure what you mean by a rise to NTA when they're done, but certainly someone has been selling down in large numbers for the last 2 weeks or so, bringing the share price down about 15% in the process...hopefully we've found the floor, as I'm just about over averaging down!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by a rise to NTA when they're done, but certainly someone has been selling down in large numbers for the last 2 weeks or so, bringing the share price down about 15% in the process...hopefully we've found the floor, as I'm just about over averaging down!
    I feel the last of the dump has not finished. Every time 200,000 shares are purchased a fresh batch of 200,000 arrive. Someone needs the cash or feels better shares available????
    Last edited by Ggcc; 07-05-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I feel the
    last of the dump has not finished. Every time 200,000 shares are purchased a fresh batch of 200,000 arrive. Someone needs the cash or feels better shares available????
    Yep. Looks like they are keen to keep feeding them in at the 73-74c range...it just edged into 72 the other day, but not for long. They'll probably dump a bunch into that nice bed of support at 73 later this arvo, after the 74c buyers have all dried up...and there seem to be plenty of those off the back of this morning's presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I feel the
    last of the dump has not finished. Every time 200,000 shares are purchased a fresh batch of 200,000 arrive. Someone needs the cash or feels better shares available????
    If you believe in the stock, take Warren Buffett’s advice and help yourself to more when they are on sale. Nobody can pick the bottom.

Just like all that ‘rinse and washing’ or whatever it was described as when they share price hung around 105 after that previous Macca dump

History repeating ...no doubt same players and they’ve got heaps more to play with this time.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”