sharetrader
Page 519 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 1941946950951551651751851952052152252352956961910191519 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 19771

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    It was happily trading in the 83-86c range a month ago, so we should be back there in a flash now the downward pressure (presumably from Salt) appears to be gone.
    Salt still hold quite a few

They tell me that they are now net short this sector.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Salt still hold quite a few

They tell me that they are now net short this sector.
    So does that now mean that its in their best interest if OCA shares take a dive?
    Last edited by nevchev; 21-05-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    So does that now mean that its in best interest if OCA shares take a dive?
    Long on OCA to the tune of 30 something million shares. Short on Ryman.
    Last edited by Cyclical; 21-05-2020 at 02:16 PM.

miss the boat,will institute dump the shares again?

It was happily trading in the 83-86c range a month ago, so we should be back there in a flash now the downward pressure (presumably from Salt) appears to be gone.
    I agree and the results of Covid 19 testing in the last few weeks and especially most recently have been very encouraging which in my view has de-risked this sector so these are arguably better value in that price range now than they were a month ago. Dividend yield @ 79 cents is still north of 6% (6.2% to be exact).

Have you missed the boat Justin ? At 79 cents they are exactly the same price as the IPO 3 years ago. Nobody can answer your question as they can't tell you what other investors will do. You have to decide for yourself if the opportunity is worth you investing your money. What I think has been very clearly articulated already.

P.S. I very nearly bought even more today...but told myself to take my foot off the throttle for a few days.
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-05-2020 at 05:32 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Long on OCA to the tune of 30 something million shares. Short on Ryman.
    Salt possibly taking a breather until the the next wave of selling
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    miss the boat,will institute dump the shares again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I agree and the results of Covid 19 testing in the last few weeks and especially most recently have been very encouraging which in my view has de-risked this sector so these are arguably better value in that price range now than they were a month ago. Dividend yield @ 79 cents is still north of 6% (6.2% to be exact).

Have you missed the boat Justin ? At 79 cents they are exactly the same price as the IPO 3 years ago. Nobody can answer your question as they can't tell you what other investors will do. You have to decide for yourself if the opportunity is worth you investing your money. What I think has been very clearly articulated already.

P.S. I very nearly bought even more today...but told myself to take my foot off the throttle for a few days.
    Missed the boat? Personally I don't think so. I finished topping up today, after trading out of SUM other stocks I was less comfortable with. Last month I was happy buying at 81 and I think the value at that level remains, or as Beagle says, it's probably stronger than last month as we've now got Covid under control (touch wood). Heaps of support at the current levels...onwards and upwards.

Missed the boat? Personally I don't think so. I finished topping up today, after trading out of SUM other stocks I was less comfortable with. Last month I was happy buying at 81 and I think the value at that level remains, or as Beagle says, it's probably stronger than last month as we've now got Covid under control (touch wood). Heaps of support at the current levels...onwards and upwards.
    debating buying some more, OCA is now one of my two biggest holdings (the other is SCL). Even though buying now would heavily increase the average price paid per share, it still seems reasonable buying

i trid to bid this week from 0.73 then 0.74 then 0.75,too many bids on the queue.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    i trid to bid this week from 0.73 then 0.74 then 0.75,too many bids on the queue.
    Sometimes, when there’s only a 1 cent spread especially, and you want some shares, just buy at market. Imo

Prices can run away from you, they can creep away as well, up or down. Just decide if you want shares and get them, or play the market games if you really reckon you might save or make a few cents. Imo again