sharetrader
Page 548 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 4844849853854454554654754854955055155255859864810481548 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 19783

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Agreed. We're Covid 19 free, we are Macquarie free (which some would say is an even worse virus), and OCA has confirmed they have traded well and there's no longer any reason to be under this year's NAV which should be in the mid-late $1.20's.

OCA - You can't have too many
    OCA share price up 33% in last month

Another 33% in next month and a new ALL TIME HIGH beckons before results announced

That's exciting

Default A Bullish case for what could happen !

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_d View Post
    i've got a vague idea that i should have a sell value, i.e. a value where it's well outside of a range where i would consider buying, which would mean that I should sell as over-valued.
    Trying to figure out what that is for OCA, and it's still a while away, $1.25 feels like a clear sell though. Anyone else got sell numbers?
    Have a look at the link I provided in post #5493 - page 15. OCA have the best development margin in the industry. They also have the best yield in the industry. We are free of the Macquarie virus and the Covid 19 virus. I see no reason to sell.
    Heck if the independent appraisal report valued MET at the mid point at 17 times underlying earnings with their suboptimal development track record then OCA must be worth at least 20 times earnings which could be 11 cps next year so potentially this could more than double in the next year or two ! 11 cps x 20 = $2.20 !!
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OCA share price up 33% in last month

Another 33% in next month and a new ALL TIME HIGH beckons before results announced

That's exciting
    Excellent recovery that's only just started. Very happy days ahead for OCA shareholders. Still yielding ~ 5% at 1.00 and trading cum FY20's final dividend of nearly 3 cps to be announced next month.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-06-2020 at 04:18 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Jeez suggests OCA shate price could double in next year.

That would be cool.

Having fun today ...share prices going mad...
    And I had my first lunch of oysters and chips on the beach in the sun for ages

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez suggests OCA shate price could double in next year.

That would be cool.

Having fun today ...share prices going mad...
    And I had my first lunch of oysters and chips on the beach in the sun for ages
    MATE...what a great way to celebrate being Covid free !! I would have gladly joined you if I lived in wellington...could have even patted your dogs, that would have been a great bonus ...but instead I celebrated N.Z. being Covid free by cleaning out the sell line at $1.00 and going on the bid for more.

Could be a dangerous thing when you start believing your own B.S. eh mate lol...but I took a DEEP BREATH and thought about where this will be in 2025 and $1.00 looks stupid so I did something about it.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-06-2020 at 04:35 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

The legends of investing are suggesting a share price that is far higher than they were predicting a year ago and yet the fundamentals of this company are the same if not worse due to a deep recession on the horizon? Ok you guys know this industry in depth including that other legend (MAV). I looked at page 15 and it certainly means i should have bought a lot more today in the trading portfolio. I have a few in another portfolio not anywhere near as many as they heavy investors here im sure.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    The legends of investing are suggesting a share price that is far higher than they were predicting a year ago and yet the fundamentals of this company are the same if not worse due to a deep recession on the horizon? Ok you guys know this industry in depth including that other legend (MAV). I looked at page 15 and it certainly means i should have bought a lot more today in the trading portfolio. I have a few in another portfolio not anywhere near as many as they heavy investors here im sure.
    Interest rates my friend, where else can you put your $$

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Interest rates my friend, where else can you put your $$
    Exactly...in news hot off the press Beagle buys even more at $1.00. Maverick will be proud of me !!

Guru

Does this mean that that legend of OCA (MAV) was right all along? as the auction hits 1.05, got some more at .97 but clearly yet again NOT ENOUGH of them!!! almost back to where i had 200,000 of them in december and sold at 1.30 only to loss the profit in selling AIR far to late. This time i only have a small number at 72. How ever i have a small holding company coming on line later this week i hope and prehaps buy a lot more at 1.08 again! Ground Hog Day. The last 10 years have indeed been one of nothing but Ground hog Days. Will the next 10 year bring a new golden bull market.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 08-06-2020 at 04:52 PM.

Advanced Member

I came home to see these at $1.03 wow. Popping a bottle of beer lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I came home to see these at $1.03 wow. Popping a bottle of beer lol
    Yes...I might have a couple of liquid refreshments too. The days of OCA trading at less than a $1 is (I believe), now closed and we're on to bigger and better things and happy days ahead