sharetrader
Page 549 of 1981 FirstFirst ... 4944949953954554654754854955055155255355959964910491549 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 19802

Never never again will we see a sub dollar share price
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Never never again will we see a sub dollar share price
    That is quite a bold statement in our crazy old World at the moment. Let’s hope the second wave of infections skips NZ or is a just a ripple.

It is not often that I buy a big (for me) tranche of shares in a company just a couple of weeks before its SP increases dramatically!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    That is quite a bold statement in our crazy old World at the moment. Let’s hope the second wave of infections skips NZ or is a just a ripple.

It is not often that I buy a big (for me) tranche of shares in a company just a couple of weeks before its SP increases dramatically!
    On the same page with Winner and put lots of money where my bark is with a decent sized top up at $1.00 this afternoon.
    Impossible to overstate the importance of being free of both the Macquarie and Covid 19 virus's.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Some do say today is the last day we see OCA under $1.10...
    maybe even the last few hours/minutes/seconds since this post.
    This quote is from 24-01-2018 - for those thinking that today’s move past $1 is a one way, irreversible, shift.

This time its different. Real estate market strong https://www.oneroof.co.nz/news/38003
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Nice read Beagle.Its not all gloom and doom out there.cheers(and i mean that.Im having a wee,after dinner dram in celebration of todays OCA's rise)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yes...I might have a couple of liquid refreshments too. The days of OCA trading at less than a $1 is (I believe), now closed and we're on to bigger and better things and happy days ahead
    I'm in the same boat, had to double take on sharesight. My buys up at 0.44 and 0.68 are sitting pretty. If this goes over the value I see it at then I would sell otherwise I hold in the long term.

Wonder if it’ll act like a dog stock like it did for the past two years

Big shout out has got to go to our friends at Salt, allowing some of us to top up quite nicely in the mid 70s. 33% gain...the figure is not a surprise, but the haste in which it got there was something else!

Dow up again and looking gangbusters!Will the uplift continue?
    Last edited by nevchev; 09-06-2020 at 07:56 AM.