sharetrader
Page 55 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051555551055 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Probably Jacinda's doing
    No surprise there..!!!

Received the printed copy of their first annual report.Will read it tonight, if I can finish the latest Harry Hole thriller.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    No surprise there..!!!

Received the printed copy of their first annual report.Will read it tonight, if I can finish the latest Harry Hole thriller.
    Are you telling me that toothie is at it already ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Toothie.... Biting chunks out of your net worth right across your portfolio...(just the listed ones you see at present).
    Be interesting to see how tough it is to sell a high end house or nice farm in a few months time if she gets into power. I think you'll find its not just the listed assets that get bitten hard.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-09-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Yes the vampire kept himself busy.
    Hang on a minute.
    Are we talking about the book, or OCA's sp.???...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    No surprise there..!!!

Ran my paws over it, made for a good read. Market has a case of Taxcinda nerves.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Taxcinda..
    Funny "The Thirst" by Jo Nesbo, features a vampire with iron teath.!! Haven't finished it yet,but another fantasic read.
    OMG a lot of blood lost in Norway,and now more blood on the stock exchange floor in NZ, with Jacinda.
    No wonder my PAZ on the unlisted market hit a 5 or was it a 10 year high today.

Bill at 47% in tonight's poll, could be a rebound in 11 days

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/nation...cid=spartandhp
    Some encouragement for OCA shareholders after a difficult day. Annual report was an encouraging read today too. Making all the right noises.

Banned

Taxcinda.

We're trending, A howl of approval from this bottomless pocketed lardass.

As the effect wears, steady Bill will steer us from the jagged teeth shaped rocks and back to reality.

A portfolio of solid red arrows is bad for the country. Lets do this people.

Oh yea seeing OCA go red today was a hard slap in the face and got this blobby butt moving.

Hey Percy...what did you think of the annual report ?