sharetrader
Page 551 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154754854955055155255355455556160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 19773
    Guru

$1.08.....

This thing is going like Air NZ. But with some sort of fundamentals!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    $1.08.....

This thing is going like Air NZ. But with some sort of fundamentals!
    One has compelling fundamentals, (sorry, no chocolate fish prize for guessing which one)
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

If it can even maintain a 4% div and with and a quoted "revolution of FED policy" cnbc asia interview with black rocks Ben Powell a new bull market coud form well ahead of the GFC model, aussi market up 3%.. well over 1.30 easily by march 31 2021?

I’m picking $1.50 by year end and then 50 cent capital gain each year for the next 5 plus years. “Every dog has its day” not that OCA has ever been a dog, it is well positioned to out perform the big cats, RYM, SUM and MET in the capital gain stakes. Go you good thing.

Hopefully we stay at or above NTA untill reults or some kind of positive announcement.Buyers drying up at this point.GLTA

Strangely quiet here this afternoon.I guess a bit of shell shock for some.Maybe we should just be happy with where we are and the meteoric rise to date.The trouble with prediction is its always about the unforeseeable future........

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Strangely quiet here this afternoon.I guess a bit of shell shock for some.Maybe we should just be happy with where we are and the meteoric rise to date.The trouble with prediction is its always about the unforeseeable future........
    Bugger eh ....at least it didn’t end down for the day

Tomorrow will be a good day
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Rose 8 cents yesterday bring the gain for just the last month to 28 cents (37.3%) and held its ground today despite the market being down 2%.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Rose 8 cents yesterday bring the gain for just the last month to 28 cents (37.3%) and held its ground today despite the market being down 2%.
    Exactly, brilliant reversion towards realistic valuation on market, it was so massively oversold, but not quite there yet but good progress. Some people want it all by lunchtime, whereas I’ll give it a lifetime.

Probably hoe in if it does a pullback, but I do have a stop loss in place if something stupid happens again, after which I’d be going so large my accountant will be referring me to counselling!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=6&ajaxhist=0
    Caption this - I reckon, wake me up when we get to $2...that's one very contented looking Beagle