sharetrader
Page 556 of 1981 FirstFirst ... 5645650654655255355455555655755855956056660665610561556 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 19805

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    no the ryman result was terrible , impairments starting already . oca most at risk. slaughter time coming
    Underlying profit up 6.6% - Is not a terrible result. How are you getting on with your $2.50 AIR N.Z. call. You're so full of B.S. its back on ignore for you.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Underlying profit up 6.6% - Is not a terrible result. How are you getting on with your $2.50 AIR N.Z. call. You're so full of B.S. its back on ignore for you.
    i posted i sold out of air at 1.90 odd so im very pleased , you obviously missed the post. oca was a momentum trade thats what you missed. it was never worth $1.

the biggest rallies were in the trash eg air , oca , thl few others last mth now they will sell off back to more reasonable levels
    Last edited by bull....; 12-06-2020 at 10:23 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

How much respect does anyone give the Direct Broking DCF calculator for companies like this? Going by what is says fair value from a purely DCF basis should be a bit lower than we are now. I guess with the extra COVID risk that could mean the SP sits a good deal lower than the 86 cps.

delete.png

I love it when the trolls come out from under there rocks.Gives me a chance to throw stones at them to get them away from the fire!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    I love it when the trolls come out from under there rocks.Gives me a chance to throw stones at them to get them away from the fire!!!
    the only thing your get is steam rolled by the slaughter of people running for the exit
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the only thing your get is steam rolled by the slaughter of people running for the exit
    Shouldn't you be at school.English would be something i recommend

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    How much respect does anyone give the Direct Broking DCF calculator for companies like this? Going by what is says fair value from a purely DCF basis should be a bit lower than we are now. I guess with the extra COVID risk that could mean the SP sits a good deal lower than the 86 cps.

delete.png
    Although looking at the 5 year chart, the SP hasn't spent much time under $1, so that really makes the DCF irrelevant.

Banned

Too many newbies joined the club....fundies cashed out...so..will see down to 70 ish again

hilarious one red day following "slaughter" on nasdaq and dow, and everyones fundamental analysis of OCA has suddenly changed.
    Last edited by Cadalac123; 12-06-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Nah. The tide is turning now. Sp is now heading back up