sharetrader
Page 557 of 2033 FirstFirst ... 5745750754755355455555655755855956056156760765710571557 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 20328

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    hilarious one red day following slaughter on nasdaq and dow, and everyones fundamental analysis of OCA has suddenly changed.
    Not everyone, I'm sure I'm not alone in topping up today. Got my fill at $0.90.

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    I also jumped in at $0.90 - seems a very reasonable price to me

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    no the ryman result was terrible , impairments starting already . oca most at risk. slaughter time coming
    Seriously? I must have been reading a different report. Impairments were expected. However underlying profit and dividend up.

SP is down in line with the broader market. So far, that is not too bad compared with the pasting that the Listed Retirement shares took back in March.

I note Kerr said ""The most important thing for us was to continue to keep COVID-19 out and to look after our 11,600 residents and 6,000 staff. We have been successful so far, but we take nothing for granted" and I think that is also the case with OCA. That for me underlines the attitude in NZ that will appeal to many looking for an appealing and safe retirement community .
    Last edited by Bjauck; 12-06-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Filled my boots at ~.93c before the rise, thought about some more but should probably keep some cash. Wild ride this morning, still in black overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Seriously? I must have been reading a different report. Impairments were expected. However underlying profit and dividend up.

SP is down in line with the broader market. So far, that is not too bad compared with the pasting that the Listed Retirement shares took back in March.

I note Kerr said ""The most important thing for us was to continue to keep COVID-19 out and to look after our 11,600 residents and 6,000 staff. We have been successful so far, but we take nothing for granted" and I think that is also the case with OCA. That for me underlines the attitude in NZ that will appeal to many looking for an appealing and safe retirement community .
    This is basically the bias a lot of people demonstrate. The report or their hypothesis on the stock is good until the shareprice changes, and somehow the shareprice fluctuating influences how the companies report reads the next day

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post

impairments were expected lol thats a new spin on it. most all property is being impaired now only because of covid. so ryman new this was happening in advance lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Lucky bugger.if i had the funds available i would have been in like flyn!Well done

I managed to get 8k at 89. But had thoughts that it may go down lower. The market is very nervous. WTF.

No worries ..it’ll end the day in the green

Well done you guys who were quick of the mark and got heaps more
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dow Futures looking like it'll open UP tonight. So this quick crash may have just been a blip....
    https://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/