sharetrader
Page 56 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960661061565561056 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

I'm hoping the share price gets to below 90 cents, so I can hop on board. I do think regardless of Taxinda, these companies to me seem like no brainers........ I do intend to buy, but am waiting on the sideline hehe. I am only adding my two cents. This in no way is financial advice 😊.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I'm hoping the share price gets to below 90 cents, so I can hop on board. I do think regardless of Taxinda, these companies to me seem like no brainers........ I do intend to buy, but am waiting on the sideline hehe. I am only adding my two cents. This in no way is financial advice ��.
    You will need to wait a long time if you only add 2 cents or is this 2 cents plus the 90 cents you talked about ?;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hey Percy...what did you think of the annual report ?
    Still have not read it.
    Still have not finished "The First" by Jo Nesbo.
    Eyes ended up going X eyed last night.!!!
    Getting that way again, after reading the TRA announcement about three times, and deciding they have caused my brain to go X eyed too.Hopefully more clarity at the agm next week.At least OIC made my day.Right back to Jo and Harry Hole.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    You will need to wait a long time if you only add 2 cents or is this 2 cents plus the 90 cents you talked about ?;
    who knows with this crazy market. I am still trying to understand it. I have money to invest, but am also waiting for this market correction that many talk about and if it does happen I see even oceania well below 90 cents......

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    who knows with this crazy market. I am still trying to understand it. I have money to invest, but am also waiting for this market correction that many talk about and if it does happen I see even oceania well below 90 cents......
    Yep, I hear there are a lot of people waiting for this market correction since 2015 or so. Waiting can be expensive, though ;

I think what you see here is just election jitters. And sure - it can go a bit lower or not (depending on Taxindas fortunes) ... but I am sure the fundamental value will kick in ways before the SP reaches 2 cents.

Discl: holder (and well in the black);
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Yep, I hear there are a lot of people waiting for this market correction since 2015 or so. Waiting can be expensive, though ;

I think what you see here is just election jitters. And sure - it can go a bit lower or not (depending on Taxindas fortunes) ... but I am sure the fundamental value will kick in ways before the SP reaches 2 cents.

Discl: holder (and well in the black);
    Man, we are going to be back at single digit PE soon if the share price doesn't watch out!

Crazy times indeed.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hey Percy...what did you think of the annual report ?
    A very good well set out annual report.
    Pleasing having Elizabeth Coutts as chair,as she has impressed me with her Ebos directorship.
    OCA have a clear vision,talk simply,clearly, and are achieving their vision.Can't ask for more.Although the divie early next year will be welcome.
    I think the retirement village/care is in excellent hands.OCA is setting high standards too.
    OCA is more care based than SUM and RYM.More like ARV ,so I think they offer a good balance for our portfolio which already has RYM and SUM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I hope you are being completely clear and transparent !
    Look like a good time to top up...the sp is at the button ....

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Man, we are going to be back at single digit PE soon if the share price doesn't watch out!

Crazy times indeed.
    What's crazy j_t

nz50 being at or close to all time high - is that crazy?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    A very good well set out annual report.
    Pleasing having Elizabeth Coutts as chair,as she has impressed me with her Ebos directorship.
    OCA have a clear vision,talk simply,clearly, and are achieving their vision.Can't ask for more.Although the divie early next year will be welcome.
    I think the retirement village/care is in excellent hands.OCA is setting high standards too.
    OCA is more care based than SUM and RYM.More like ARV ,so I think they offer a good balance for our portfolio which already has RYM and SUM.
    Thanks Percy. That's how I see it too and as posted the other day I thought the report made for a good read and they articulated their business plan very well.
    Agree it makes a good diversification from the other retirement stocks due to its focus on late stage care and their reputation in that regard speaks for itself by the industry awards.
    In uncertain times its only natural the risk averse investors will prefer to stick to the stocks they've come to know and trust, (which possibly explains why as a new listing this has come under some pressure lately). Could be an opportunity between now and the election if too many more worried sheep head for the exit gate ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine