sharetrader
Page 594 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 9449454458459059159259359459559659759860464469410941594 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 19774
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Once we get some more certainty around this MET situation I think that will be the catalyst for a (potentially), significant rerating of OCA..
    Why would the money go into OCA rather than one of the others?
    Is it because of all the operators, they have stayed down after the covid dip? (As per post #5896.)
    Just trying to understand the thinking here.

Banned

Sector yah aw......

Some funds need to be allocated on healthcare, real estate, consumer staples, tech., Financial, sex toys products..lol

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Is it because of all the operators, they have stayed down after the covid dip? (As per post #5896.)
    Might be as simple as ‘wishful thinking’ dobby ......as I run for cover
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    #5923 Extract A takeover of a N.Z. retirement company is likely to see a material portion of that capital released reinvested into an alternative retirement company in N.Z.
    I didn't say OCA would be favoured over the others BUT the fact of the matter is it will be the only retirement company left trading at under NTA, (although this may no longer be the case very shortly). The underlying PE, dividend yield and share price proximity to NTA is the best of the sector. Next best is ARV trading at a 17% premium to NTA and a dividend yield of 3.9%. I am sure some money will flow there and to SUM and RYM as well.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-07-2020 at 09:26 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I didn't say OCA would be favoured over the others BUT the fact of the matter is it will be the only retirement company left trading at under NTA, (although this may no longer be the case very shortly). The underlying PE, dividend yield and share price proximity to NTA is the best of the sector. Next best is ARV trading at a 17% premium to NTA and a dividend yield of 3.9%. I am sure some money will flow there and to SUM and RYM as well.
    Thanks for that.

IMO

Yes , a friends already indicated he will put his (big) gains into SUM, with quality and safety in mind, in this brave new world.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes , a friends already indicated he will put his (big) gains into SUM, with quality and safety in mind, in this brave new world.
    Think I’ll be doing the same JT

At least you know what you getting with SUM ....in three years time OCA still might be the gunna to be great story
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    The one that can only sell SUM of the units they build and get SUM of the consents they apply for...but no worries, let's expand across the ditch, surely the grass is greener over there
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-07-2020 at 10:08 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Outside thinking.

Crikey... both OCA and PLX at 97c when I checked this morning......Spooky!!

yea spooky took of last week why i was filling my boots for my trade
    one step ahead of the herd