sharetrader
Page 599 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 9949954958959559659759859960060160260360964969910991599 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 19788

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Nearly $50m changed hands yesterday. Some of that is bound to find its way into this well managed company and SUM other places that are arguably not as well managed.
    That's a very subjective opinion there mate

RYM and SUM shareprice going well today
    Last edited by winner69; 15-07-2020 at 11:46 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That's a very subjective opinion there mate

RYM and SUM shareprice going well today
    SUM companies seem to have a demonstrated multi year pattern of an inability to sell what they build, even when they cut the build number back dramatically...and that's before we talk about their consenting issues. How's Boultcott street going ? No worries about their expansion in Victoria...the grass must be greener on the other side of the fence eh mate...just keep building more and more and more units...what could possibly go wrong ?

Meanwhile over at OCA 86% of their multiyear pipeline is already consented and they have the strongest development margins in the sector. Hmmm.

Dog's are allowed to have subjective opinions and objective ones
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-07-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Master Beagle....what u think the dividend will be? Next week is the result....2.6c again?

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Master Beagle....what u think the dividend will be? Next week is the result....2.6c again?
    I hope it’s 3 cents

Great company, great management ...always reward investors well.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Great company, great management ...always reward investors well.
    regardless of the macro environment?

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Gidday mate, this is their dividend policy.
    Oceania Healthcare has established a dividend policy with a targeted pay out ratio of 50% to 60% of annual underlying NPAT. We intend to commence paying dividends during the 2018 financial year, with an initial interim dividend expected to be paid in February 2018.
    The final dividend will be consistent with that policy taking into account full year earnings and the dividend for the first half.
    Directors of OCA strike me as an astute bunch of people with their eye very much on providing the best quality care and focusing on the long run growth of the company so whatever the dividend is, it will be consistent with that approach.

As you know I think the Covid19 costs incurred have been significant so second half profitability and dividend might not match the first half but the market has aptly demonstrated with ARV, SUM and RYM it is happy to look through the what are hopefully one-off costs of dealing with Covid 19.

I'd rather not pick a figure because that's almost guaranteed to end up getting egg on my snout and raw egg is quite hard to lick off and doesn't taste very good
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-07-2020 at 05:13 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Gidday mate, this is their dividend policy.

to be continued...
    So my 3 cents could be on light side ...

Default Dividend reinvestment plan offer documment

https://www.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz/...r-document.pdf
    Shares in lieu of dividend were issued at a 2.5% discount at the time of the interim result this year.

Time will tell Winner me ol mate, I am focused on the long run .
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-07-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Membaa

https://www.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz/...r-document.pdf
    Shares in lieu of dividend were issued at a 2.5% discount at the time of the interim result this year.

Time will tell Winner me ol mate, I am focused on the long run .
    If you don’t need the dividend income then the DRP shares at a discount to market is quite satisfying, seeing your holding balance increase. I’m in the DRP.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    If you don’t need the dividend income then the DRP shares at a discount to market is quite satisfying, seeing your holding balance increase. I’m in the DRP.
    I agree, its an excellent way to build wealth over the long haul and as you say, very satisfying to see your shareholding size grow.

On another subject, second day in a row that MET has seen nearly $50m traded and second day in a row where all the rest of the sector has benefited except RYM.
    Sometimes the market seems quite good at pricing extra risk and this seems to be one of them. (Long second lockdown in Melbourne can't be helping RYM's profitability there).
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-07-2020 at 06:35 PM.