sharetrader
Page 601 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 10150155159159759859960060160260360460561165170111011601 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 19773
    Banned

Haha...classic bull..that why I like about u.....nothing... nothing at all

Banned

Basically the article is another evidence, as we discussed about the overseas riches moved to NZ....that will support n push NZ assests up

On the article said...there are number of riches moving to NZ

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Basically the article is another evidence, as we discussed about the overseas riches moved to NZ....that will support n push NZ assests up

On the article said...there are number of riches moving to NZ
    The article also said there were was no evidence, consents, or local knowledge of any bunkers being built in NZ and it is likely a marketing ploy by the companies creating the bunkers?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    The article also said there were was no evidence, consents, or local knowledge of any bunkers being built in NZ and it is likely a marketing ploy by the companies creating the bunkers?? lol
    Whilst overseas rich listers and returning expats may drive the price up in the short term, OCA’s business model does not depend on it to sustain. NZ demographics alone would be adequate for share price appreciation.

More people are currently leaving NZ than coming in and on top of that more NZ residents are leaving than coming in. doesn’t seem too good for OCA or any property share to me. Still hold tho.

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post
    More people are currently leaving NZ than coming in and on top of that more NZ residents are leaving than coming in. doesn’t seem too good for OCA or any property share to me. Still hold tho.
    But the ones who are in the country must age ....

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    But the ones who are in the country must age ....
    Sure, was just point out stories of loads of foreigners moving to safe haven NZ aren't really supported by the stats, in fact the opposite appears to be true.

And also you are kidding yourself if you think just because there is an aging population the share price is going to out perform. Every man and his dog knows about these demographic trends and the market is awash with capital fighting for a slice of the pie. I wouldn't be surprised if retirement village operators under perform the market.

That said OCA is currently one of the few focusing on care and I hold.

Sure, was just point out stories of loads of foreigners moving to safe haven NZ aren't really supported by the stats, in fact the opposite appears to be true.

And also you are kidding yourself if you think just because there is an aging population the share price is going to out perform. Every man and his dog knows about these demographic trends and the market is awash with capital fighting for a slice of the pie. I wouldn't be surprised if retirement village operators under perform the market.

That said OCA is currently one of the few focusing on care and I hold.
    Sure, but what does OCA have that others don’t or have less of? What does OCA not have that others have? Therein lies the answer...

If you have some insights please feel free to share..

If you have some insights please feel free to share..
    Most Experienced in aged care, able to cross-sell same or more than other players, land bank for 2000 units, consented and potential to convert suites to villas (not all have this luxury),

What they don’t have is enough experience in property play (self-assessed by the Board), sites/growth in South Island, and easy entry path in other markets.

Agree?