sharetrader
Page 608 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 10850855859860460560660760860961061161261865870811081608 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 19773

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    The company being OCA, or the source of the email?
    OCA or the institutions associated with it that leaked.

Banned

Nah...no leak....just playing around...chill out!! Tomorrow will be revealed

Guru

there is still 12 to 24 months before you need to buy in again? lets face it this thing is not going parabolic any time soon..... i hope not... not in with anything worth keeping yet... i am hoping it will take 2.5 to 3 years before it gets over 175...and it will still be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The word is out, $68.7m !!!!...who would have thought
    There's no leak guys...come on...the huge grin made it obvious I was just having a bit of fun.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

with the recent gold plated impersonations , leaky photo messages of all shorts of portrait art by reputable honorary folk before during or after lock down one cant be sure what to believe anymore ... ...68 million! boy that earl is some sales man and the sandy shore apartments must have done the job after all! .. of course i have no idea but MR B say its a long term story and that surely means 5 - 7 years unless accountants have suddenly change the meaning of Fixed Assets to current assets and brought forward future revaluations into current assets in a new standard we havnt seen in the research archives yet and published as a research discussion paper. Bit like the advanced trusts paper was in 1995? or was it 1997? Look how long that took to come home to roost...

anyone want to go higher than 2 dollars in 2.5 years? surely the man who calls himself MAV who has a model will soon know.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 22-07-2020 at 11:33 PM.

Outside thinking.

There's no leak guys...come on...the huge grin made it obvious I was just having a bit of fun.

Oh no...... went to bed last night with a huge happy grin on my face dreaming of $68.7 mill........for awhile I thought ShareTrader was taking after our politicians with all their leaks......what could possibly go wrong!!??

Anyway....whatever the result GLH.

(Disc = Holder with av SP around 84c.)
    Last edited by Leftfield; 23-07-2020 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    with the recent gold plated impersonations , leaky photo messages of all shorts of portrait art by reputable honorary folk before during or after lock down one cant be sure what to believe anymore ... ...68 million! boy that earl is some sales man and the sandy shore apartments must have done the job after all! .. of course i have no idea but MR B say its a long term story and that surely means 5 - 7 years unless accountants have suddenly change the meaning of Fixed Assets to current assets and brought forward future revaluations into current assets in a new standard we havnt seen in the research archives yet and published as a research discussion paper. Bit like the advanced trusts paper was in 1995? or was it 1997? Look how long that took to come home to roost...

anyone want to go higher than 2 dollars in 2.5 years? surely the man who calls himself MAV who has a model will soon know.
    Yes, I’m calling >$2 within 2.5 years. My conservative valuation suggested a present value of $1.90; next year’s half and full year results will trigger a re-rating of this stock if not next week.

Disc: holding some in 5-year portfolio

Membaa

Not obvious at all. Bad dog. 🤬

Guru

there we have PARADOX has it over 2 dollars within 24 months! No one went for the email leak, Earl would have kittens and its not even april fools day. Definitely a huge forward weighting machine and with you all looking to invest your MET GAINS paradox might be right and no where to get a TD deposit return any time soon MR B may be right on the money... its show time any hour now..unless you have a huge gains on microsoft and that is fully valued now for sure according to CNBC traders Mr Worth.

why then do we have sellers at 103,04, because these are just a few who bought at 40-50 and taking a small profit? and will we see these numbers going forward in the sales column for the next 12 months? If so there is no hurry to buy.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 23-07-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Guru

$43m underlying net profit after tax it is... but a reported net loss after tax!
    On a first look, I am glad my biggest holding is ARV.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 23-07-2020 at 08:35 AM.