sharetrader
Page 659 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 15955960964965565665765865966066166266366970975911591659 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 19773

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestben View Post
    $1.10 is here, keep it coming
    Amazing what a bit of hype can do eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

The Drunken Monkeys are sober...Hope they stay out of AA this time.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What we need now is a rave review of Oceania by Oliver in the NZ Herald.

Oliver was a bit down on the sector a few months ago but seeing it’s all bright for Oceania I’m sure he could come up with a good positive article explaining how the Oceania model is coming right and that’s past it’s inflexion point.

Maybe drunken monkeys read the Herald
    That would be nice...and our resident cat is of course most welcome to consult with Maverick, you, others and myself.

I bought even more this morning at $1.09.

Maverick would be proud of me
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

The depth chart/table tells a sobering story, tons of buyer demand facing disappointment as they sit 1-10 cents behind the bid, while the sell side has thinned out considerably with a wide price spread. This is a setup for a re-rate upwards as buyers realise they have to meet the market or miss out.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 28-09-2020 at 11:04 AM.

clean air up to 1.20 when breaks above 1.1 i reckon
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The depth chart/table tells a sobering story, tons of buyer demand facing disappointment as they sit 1-10 cents behind the ask, while the sell side has thinned out considerably with a wide price spread. This is a setup for a re-rate upwards as buyers realise they have to meet the market or miss out.
    Very sobering except for those who are well positioned already
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Jeez, bull and beagle ...or is beagle and bull ... both in live with Oceania and buying and egging the share price along ....and helped by a sheep

Always knew bull and beagle had respect for each other and were mates

With that force behind it what possibly could go wrong
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

yeh I had decided last week to re-enter OCA in a moderate sort of fashion but I deliberately chose not to buy on Fri based due to concerns about US over the weekend. (Probably fall tonight now but oh well)
    So I had a market bid filled this morning at $1.09. A bit of momentum showing so always looking for opportunities. Need to make more money now I am only half the man I used to be. lol j/k.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez, bull and beagle ...or is beagle and bull ... both in live with Oceania and buying and egging the share price along ....and helped by a sheep

Always knew bull and beagle had respect for each other and were mates

With that force behind it what possibly could go wrong
    beagles in on fundamentals im in on technicals so yes the planets have aligned at the moment and for the record i respect all views from all posters even if i dont necesscary agree sometimes
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    beagles in on fundamentals im in on technicals so yes the planets have aligned at the moment and for the record i respect all views from all posters even if i dont necesscary agree sometimes
    The dog is a student of TA as well. Only has rudimentary TA skills so generally follows his fundamental thinking and nose for a feed which seems to be working very well