sharetrader
Page 674 of 1981 FirstFirst ... 17457462466467067167267367467567667767868472477411741674 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 19805

I have started a new thread regarding what tax changes the various political parties are proposing to implement after the election here and there's a good press article about it, to help continue the conversation for those interested. https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...690#post848690
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Had to smile at how Bull avoided the Q re paying tax on his huge short term OCA trading gains by shifting attention to irrelevant possible future wealth taxes. Worked a treat!
    (just saying)
    apparently its not the right place to comment on such matters
    one step ahead of the herd

Oceania got their $125m at 2.3% pa

Easy peasy ....spend it wisely guys
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Oceania got their $125m at 2.3% pa

Easy peasy ....spend it wisely guys
    Very nice. Many thanks to bondholders for your support.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

not to be a glass half full trustee but i expect the next DIV to be paid from cash flow please..

DISC; dont hold much at the moment. But if they pay from cashflow we will buy some more in a portfolio.

There is still plenty here of development and share price reval for the next 10 years.. No point holding or any time frame less unless it all turns to sour puddings. Unless your dutch of course in which case sour yoghurt on the bosbaan rowing course sunday afternoon is yummy...

Agree 100% that we are on for a very exciting and prosperous decade of growth ahead.
    Just a quick note. Operating cash flow was up 11.3% last year to $99.4m. I am expecting strong growth in underlying profit and operating cash flow this year.
    Their dividend policy is to pay out 50-60% of underlying profit so I expect strong growth in dividends in the years ahead too.

And weve arrived at $1.30! geez that was quick! thanks to the hound for barking at this one for so long. I must admit dropping the falling knife that was ATM and catching this one before it shot up was a lesson in Blind faith vs undervalued fundamentals.

Membaa

........ duplicate
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 09-10-2020 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    And weve arrived at $1.30! geez that was quick! thanks to the hound for barking at this one for so long. I must admit dropping the falling knife that was ATM and catching this one before it shot up was a lesson in Blind faith vs undervalued fundamentals.
    Patience is a bearch, but when this gets more exciting than the last two weeks, I’ll be looking for new meds! 🤩

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Patience is a bearch, but when this gets more exciting than the last two weeks, I’ll be looking for new meds! 朗
    Ive already cut back my daily B vitamins, I haven't needed the extra energy boost, all I do all day is hit refresh on market depth