sharetrader
Page 692 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 19259264268268868969069169269369469569670274279211921692 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 19771
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope we finish up for the day

Otherwise I'll be reading in market commentary 'OCA saw profit taking after a strong run up to record highs'

OMG - I could be a market commentator / journo and make a living writing crap things that punters love to read
    Yeah I often laugh at the reasons these commentators give for daily sp drops, I reckon they make it up or take a guess most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yeah I often laugh at the reasons these commentators give for daily sp drops, I reckon they make it up or take a guess most of the time.
    Most have a list of phrases which they regularly use ...limited vocabulary
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope we finish up for the day

Otherwise I'll be reading in market commentary 'OCA saw profit taking after a strong run up to record highs'

OMG - I could be a market commentator / journo and make a living writing crap things that punters love to read
    You've missed your calling lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I hope I didnt jinx this, but I bought back some of what I sold this morning, at 10 cents less. Just like getting a dividend.

Guru

if the chart is similar to before...the sell off's run down for a while...

Hardly a sell off. Down 2 cents. That said some consolidation around the current level is to be expected I would have thought, before the next leg higher.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hardly a sell off. Down 2 cents. That said some consolidation around the current level is to be expected I would have thought, before the next leg higher.
    I think Waltz means that for those that purchased @ 147 and 148 today, during the frenzy, there's been a sell down since.

Guru

yeees but the open and close are what is recorded... and the chart wont show it ... MR B is Correct. How ever i am expecting this to go side ways for a while.... expecting but if people believe .. well the usual chart thing might not happen. good day to see it fail the 150 mark thank you. Only because we just dont have any where near what we need... and wont have since we nearly fully allocated until 2 stocks return to profit... oh well there will be another crisis..just too many people on the planet to avoid them....

as Richard Quest would say

A Ve e ry Pro o f i t a b l e Y ee a rrr!
    Last edited by Waltzing; 16-10-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Today’s action must have made be an interesting candle pattern on the chart ....any name for it ....looks bearish or too early to tell.
    Last edited by winner69; 16-10-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

wonder which fund winner works for ...

photo deleted ,,, you had to be fast.....
    Last edited by Waltzing; 16-10-2020 at 06:29 PM.