sharetrader
Page 712 of 1980 FirstFirst ... 21261266270270870971071171271371471571672276281212121712 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 19791
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    I think the money from MET, whilst not guaranteed to flow into other retirement stocks, will receive a moderate share of these funds. A lot of money needs to find a home in the next week. Why is the grammar so bad?
    If it does not flow back to the hedge funds. However there is still a lot of uncertainty. Europe and the US are in the middle of second waves which are on track to be worse than the first. So some proceeds may remain as cash pro tem too. Even Germany has been saying that its hospitals may not cope.

I learnt long ago to try not to be too critical of typos, spelling and gramma on forums. However, punctuation errors can slip in too
    My emphasis in red.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 29-10-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    If it does not flow back to the hedge funds. However there is still a lot of uncertainty. Europe and the US are in the middle of second waves which are on track to be worse than the first. So some proceeds may remain as cash pro tem too. Even Germany has been saying that its hospitals may not cope.

I learnt long ago to try not to be too critical of typos, spelling and grammar on forums. However, punctuation errors can slip in too
    My emphasis in red.
    Yes, entering uncertain times with the increase in Covid overseas and the US elections. May be best to hold for now.

Indeed they can. My emphasis in red. I'm not the grammar police, this is an informal forum. It is more of an indication of someone's education or sloppiness. The number of them from certain people on here is telling in my view.

I think the money from MET, whilst not guaranteed to flow into other retirement stocks will receive a moderate share of these funds. A lot of money needs to find a home in the next week. Why is the grammar so bad?
    if your been up most of the night your grammer might not be so good either. ps the market does not care if you have good grammer
    one step ahead of the herd

Yes, entering uncertain times with the increase in Covid overseas and the US elections. May be best to hold for now.

Indeed they can. My emphasis in red. I'm not the grammar police, this is an informal forum. It is more of an indication of someone's education or sloppiness. The number of them from certain people on here is telling in my view.
    Just as well we not using text lingo then eh ....that would confuse me big time
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

....The number of them from certain people on here is telling in my view.
    Rofl. Don't throw the babies out with the bathwater though...

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i dont need it , i am a professional lol

the price has stalled around where i sold out so my analysis is good... at this stage as with anything in life i retain the right to change my mind at any time
    I think you may have missed your calling as a comedian lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if your been up most of the night your grammer might not be so good either. ps the market does not care if you have good grammer
    One would assume a certain level of education when attempting to do clever valuations of stocks :-). I shall holster my guns now. Unique.

One would assume a certain level of education when attempting to do clever valuations of stocks :-). I shall holster my guns now. Unique.
    you would think so but probably in the maths department rather than english
    one step ahead of the herd

Veteran novice

Is this thread still discussing Oceania Group?

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Is this thread still discussing Oceania Group?
    I think the congregation is in shock with the plummeting share price
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”