sharetrader
Page 714 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 21461466470471071171271371471571671771872476481412141714 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 19788
    Guru

well my gramma is shocking. my history prof said id be a writer... i was shocked , my gramma did not put him off my essays...prob why my french is terrible, always forget which is Male / Fem.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 29-10-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    well my gramma is shocking. my history prof said id be a writer... i was shocked , my gramma did not put him off my essays...prob why my french is terrible, always forget which is Male / Fem.
    My parents thought I would be a doctor or a lawyer and my hand writing matches both. I am in Beagles camp with property valuations supporting OCA, the market itself makes OCA an easy trade for anyone who is well in profit and lets face it not a lot of buyers out there today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Have you seen the stuff he writes? His ranking in your eyes means nothing.
    Yes, I often cringe at some people's efforts at good England here, but I'm no expert and aren't here to judge. I'm on this forum to listen to people's investment opinions, not critique how they articulate them. I work with plenty of reasonably intelligent people that can't seem to put things on paper well, or say things like somethink etc, but you get to point where you have to look past all that, otherwise you go nuts! Show me an Internet forum where everyone uses good gramma.

Guru

20/20, I think if you are trading this stock 1.40-45 was a good price to sell. A good buy will be 1.20 on the basis of the chart. Now the chart people may disagree with my view of the paint (Chart). As for the long term estimate of value i will wait for the FA reports. Im not concerned about the gramma only the Alpha Beta.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 29-10-2020 at 05:20 PM.

20/20, I think if you are trading this stock 1.40-45 was a good price to sell. A good buy will be 1.20 on the basis of the chart. Now the chart people may disagree with my view of the paint (Chart). As for the long term estimate of value i will wait for the FA reports. Im not concerned about the gramma only the Alpha Beta.
    Regardless of what the charts say, I reckon she's all going to be at liberty of the Dow for the next week or two. Predicting a little bounce tonight, followed by a tough Friday in the US to set NZ up for a rocky week next. Whether we see ~120c remains to be seen, but better scratch together some powder just in case :-)

At least OCA didn’t close at the day’s low

That would have been bad
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

rocky next 2 weeks? experts say 12 months to get a vaccine out there to 20% of the world. Anything is possible over the next 12 months and we are always trading to create powder or using it. Our AVE price is about 1.20 across portfolios for OCA after trading it up across it ranges several times for good profits. We lost those profits in AIR! A bit like a balloon that got popped!
    Last edited by Waltzing; 29-10-2020 at 05:45 PM.

rocky next 2 weeks? experts say 12 months to get a vaccine out there to 20% of the world.
    For sure Covid ain't going away anytime soon but my thoughts around more immediate volatility is centred on the US election.

Banned

Herald article...suggesting Mr Orr to pull LVR trigger.... because the housing market is over heated....might see OCA down to $1.20?

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Herald article...suggesting Mr Orr to pull LVR trigger.... because the housing market is over heated....might see OCA down to $1.20?
    Was wondering when we might see that, probably not a big surprise to Mr Market. Where I live it's so insane you don't know a property is for sale until the sign goes up with a sold sticker on it. Putting the LVR restrictions back in place will put the brakes on a little, but will likely cause a bun fight between now and its implementation. I expect it will take more than that to actually reverse the trend, and interest rates won't be going up anytime soon. Nothing to read here for OCA IMO.
    Last edited by Cyclical; 29-10-2020 at 05:59 PM.