sharetrader
Page 716 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 21661666670671271371471571671771871972072676681612161716 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 19783

I’m looking forward to upgrading my space bar button withthe proceeds from OCA. Might even splash out on a new keyboard.

Glad to hear you have a dictionary Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    One thing with the Oceania share price in the mid 130's is that we can take solace with is that it's about what professional analysts come up with - even more so if we discount Forbars outrageous bullishness a little

Can't argue with professionals
    Forbar's target price is $1.65 based on eps of 8 cps. For what its worth Maverick and I are very close at 10 cps for the 10 months to 31/3/21, (annualised 12 cps).
    I know he has a massive position and my position in OCA is my largest listed investment position.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Forbar's target price is $1.65 based on eps of 8 cps. For what its worth Maverick and I are very close at 10 cps for the 10 months to 31/3/21, (annualised 12 cps).
    I know he has a massive position and my position in OCA is my largest listed investment position.
    Does my forecast EPS of 13 cents count?

Based on what Earl said it would be in 2020 and I’ve given him an extra year
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    If lvr restrictions are introduced it will definitely have an effect on house price rises. Hence why retirement stocks selling off

a study by the rbnz said so

The Reserve Bank’s initial estimates, published in a recent Analytical Note, are that LVR restrictions will result in 3-8 percent fewer house sales, 1-4 percentage point lower house price inflation and 1-3 percentage point lower housing credit growth over the first year that LVR restrictions are in place, than would have otherwise been the case.1

https://www.rbnz.govt.nz/financial-s...r-restrictions

looks like the smart money got out just at the right time .... 1.20 here we come lol
    LVR restrictions were only lifted to combat Covid19 in May 2020 and are being reviewed in May 2021; anyway it was a temporary removal.

Overall housing market being stimulated by cheap interest rates that look like they will get even lower with FLP.

Banks still running 6-7% test rates for servicing affordability. Some banks haven’t even offered 80 LVR for investors so I’m doubting even if they are put back on early by Orr it’s going to make much difference while we are seeing historically low interest rates.

I mean what are Mum and dad investors that have a tidy sum in the bank going to do when the return on a rental property is far superior to the nominal bank interest they are getting?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Does my forecast EPS of 13 cents count?

Based on what Earl said it would be in 2020 and I’ve given him an extra year
    Absolutely mate. On an annualisied basis I think there's a very good chance you could be right ! If you're right we're all Winners
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    LVR restrictions were only lifted to combat Covid19 in May 2020 and are being reviewed in May 2021; anyway it was a temporary removal.

Overall housing market being stimulated by cheap interest rates that look like they will get even lower with FLP.

Banks still running 6-7% test rates for servicing affordability. Some banks haven’t even offered 80 LVR for investors so I’m doubting even if they are put back on early by Orr it’s going to make much difference while we are seeing historically low interest rates.

I mean what are Mum and dad investors that have a tidy sum in the bank going to do when the return on a rental property is far superior to the nominal bank interest they are getting?
    who would want to own a rental going forward? the side effect of low rates is rising inequality leading to lots more non rent paying tenants of which some will smoke P and others will trash the place all things becoming a lot more common.
    one step ahead of the herd

I forgot to add all those old folk in retirement units earning no interest on there term deposits going mad due to rolling lockdowns , trashing the retirement units etc some smoking P etc. retirement unit costs for maintenance etc likely to go up for operators
    one step ahead of the herd

who would want to own a rental going forward? the side effect of low rates is rising inequality leading to lots more non rent paying tenants of which some will smoke P and others will trash the place all things becoming a lot more common.
    I understand your point of view but clearly a lot of people still want them.

I forgot to add all those old folk in retirement units earning no interest on there term deposits going mad due to rolling lockdowns , trashing the retirement units etc some smoking P etc. retirement unit costs for maintenance etc likely to go up for operators
    Grannies smoking P?? Gosh!

LOL...no need to attend the Russian circus currently in town...plenty of humor and clown acts right here