sharetrader
Page 721 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 22162167171171771871972072172272372472573177182112211721 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 19787

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Thought we were in for another shooting star today but closing at days low put paid to that

Probably a hmmer of some sort
    Looked a bit like an abandoned baby at the end of the day.
    Disc: Very happy long term holder
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Looked a bit like an abandoned baby at the end of the day.
    Disc: Very happy long term holder
    Certainly not an abandoned baby, maybe you could let it go, it’s not helping imo. ? i know you’re teasing the ta’s, but we’re all in this together

OCA might benefit from the met payout, though it might not, who knows. I think it’s irrelevant really as OCA has already rerated nicely. Just beginning to price in the future state business model

Question is short term whether we can hold these gains, maybe build on them, or wait until the numbers speak for themselves.

Not selling and building a cash position to ramp into my target holding. So close it’s quite exciting

Guru

"Looked a bit like an abandoned baby at the end of the day. "

oh no.... a government depart will have to come to the rescue....

spluttering fizzer... how about a buy the big dipper...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 06-11-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    "Looked a bit like an abandoned baby at the end of the day. "
    Unfortunately I was out and about yesterday afternoon otherwise I would have given it a cuddle at that price.
    Probably time I stopped teasing the TA experts. Quite possibly isn't helping.
    Just over 2 months until the half year results in January which (if Mav and I are right with our analysis and I am backing myself to the hilt to be right and I know he is too), is going to stun the market and leave the analysts gob smacked and scrambling to revise their price targets. Forsyth Barr will have to dramatically raise their $1.65 price target probably by about 50 cents like they did last time, this time to $2.15 !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

"a cuddle at that price"

oh what a relief,,, no need for government support after all.... except for some retirement age care subsidies.

happy to buy more up to about 1.50 when then time is right and i think looking at the chart it stays very steady for long enough to allows some time after the eager beavers have had a bite.

Some people just love to see patterns in the swirling pools of down stream water ways....

stoppa hydraulics
    Last edited by Waltzing; 06-11-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Unfortunately I was out and about yesterday afternoon otherwise I would have given it a cuddle at that price.
    Probably time I stopped teasing the TA experts. Quite possibly isn't helping.
    Just over 2 months until the half year results in January which (if Mav and I are right with our analysis and I am backing myself to the hilt to be right and I know he is too), is going to stun the market and leave the analysts gob smacked and scrambling to revise their price targets. Forsyth Barr will have to dramatically raise their $1.65 price target probably by about 50 cents like they did last time, this time to $2.15 !
    Didn't Jarden recently upgarde OCA to OUTPERFORM $1.30

It's done that since they published the report
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Didn't Jarden recently upgarde OCA to OUTPERFORM $1.30

It's done that since they published the report
    Yeah and they are picking eps of just 7 cents for the year to 31/5/21....same as last year which was heavily impacted by Covid...go figure ?
    They haven't even picked up the balance date change.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-11-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Yeah and they are picking eps of just 7 cents for the year to 31/5/20....same as last year which was heavily impacted by Covid...go figure ?
    They haven't even picked up the balance date change.
    Probably thought that on a trend basis 7 cents would be a good effort - like 50.9 to 50.8 to 42.9 and then 43.0

I think Forbar analysts won a prestigious award the other day

But the guru broker analysts are probably about as good as political pollsters
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

To be fair to the analysts covering this. Maverick and I can apply substantial amounts of time on our analysis. How much time they spend on it I wouldn't know.

the top anallist on sharetrader is back into oca , lets rock i think its going to $2 based on my expert opinion , ive upgraded the number of old people that i think intend to buy oca units in the next 60 days to bump there profits up to the top end of or better estimates
    one step ahead of the herd