sharetrader
Page 731 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 23163168172172772872973073173273373473574178183112311731 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 19776
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    WOW - Might email Earl and suggest exactly that. Got to create heaps of value for shareholders so shareholders can choose to be altruistic towards causes they choose and not have companies making decisions outside their mandate on their behalf.
    Follow your own 'advice' to others and take it to a seperate thread.
    om mani peme hum

i decided to sell again , no momentum to the price it seems
    one step ahead of the herd

what did you sell at?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    what did you sell at?
    various prices during the day , resistance is 1.40 been to much selling just below it last few days causing the momo to decline. ( i was only in it for the momo trade unlike other posters i think the fundamentals are average at best and have always maintained that. ( ohno wait for the rampers to clobber me lol)

We are expecting to see some great results and are expecting analyst to upgrade their price points so seems you may be buying back in at a higher price? Where have you moved your funds? You seem to move alot.

Who cares what he does, he's only a player. Just sit back and enjoy the motion..

We are expecting to see some great results and are expecting analyst to upgrade their price points so seems you may be buying back in at a higher price? Where have you moved your funds? You seem to move alot.
    just weeding out the non-performers for some cash. us markets havnt had a down day for a while so when they do might be some opp's

I like to hear everyone's views even the ones I don't necessarily agree with. It is pretty obvious that they are a trader. I am just curious to know where they have now gone. Unlike bull I will be holding long and am looking forward to 10years from now when OCA is up around $10plus.

I grew up in Brownsbay and have seen the development over the years. I think the recently upgraded Sands now has to be the best in BB. Parents are getting closer to needing care and I will be likely using Oceania

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OMG the worlds out of control

Hope Oceania et al reprice their units

prices rise nearly 20% in a year to median $725K

https://www.reinz.co.nz/Media/Defaul...ber%202020.pdf
    I've been thinking about the implications of the extraordinary strength of the real estate market for the future profitability of OCA not just for development margins in the next few years but also resale profits. This is starting to look too compelling a long term story not to have a VERY fulsome allocation so I brought some more today with a long term view. I am very bullish and hope I bought Bull's shares off him. Its often been said that the market is a mechanism that transfers value from the impatient to the patient and I am very confident that's exactly what will happen here. I have signed up to the shares in lieu of dividend program and feel extremely well positioned for the decade ahead.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-11-2020 at 02:41 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I like to hear everyone's views even the ones I don't necessarily agree with. It is pretty obvious that they are a trader. I am just curious to know where they have now gone. Unlike bull I will be holding long and am looking forward to 10years from now when OCA is up around $10plus.

I grew up in Brownsbay and have seen the development over the years. I think the recently upgraded Sands now has to be the best in BB. Parents are getting closer to needing care and I will be likely using Oceania
    i might buy back when the momo comes back