sharetrader
Page 748 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 24864869873874474574674774874975075175275879884812481748 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 19773

Trimming, not selling. I felt uncomfortable being over 15%, (was over 17%) in any one stock....(I like to sleep well) so I fixed that.

I'll be VERY happy if Mav is more correct that I am with his very prescriptive $32.8m underlying profit this half.

Bit cheeky me now having a new range of $25-30m, but I think its prudent not to be too prescriptive and to focus on the longer term.

Big picture, this is a compelling long term growth story trading on a PE in the early teens and a PEG of less than 1.

I got most of my stake in the early 70 cent range so I am a very happy camper.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-12-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Although some complain it has not yet shown the SUM total of its potential yet. Mr B has hit the NAIL on the head here in whats really holding back the share price. There is still a lot of heavy lifting and building to do before its reached the SUM of its TOTALITY .....
    Last edited by Waltzing; 07-12-2020 at 12:16 PM.

"Rome wasn't built in a day"...or as they say in the Mainland cheese advertisement, "Good things take time" Some of the young ones on here have probably never seen this classic advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcILD9OJ2wg or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbAMg5pQhWQ
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-12-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bloody shooting star ....and beagle selling .....no wonder share price is where it is right now
    exactly

and these two things are not un-related in terms of price action and sentiment etc....

and in case you mean me Waltzing, I am not complaining... just saying it how i see it. I still have a 2/3'rds position and love hearing Mav and Beagle make their predictions on fundamentals.

We will see it clearly when the market starts to agree... the price will move up! But of course some here wont notice that because they ignore price action.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

'If OCA was indeed worth $1.30 then then it's worth a heck of a lot more now no matter how deep or shallow one's research is.'

Not sure if we can compare with that rise in Jan, I thought that was due to the rising MET tide lifting all ships, rather than a reflection of actual performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    "Rome wasn't built in a day"...or as they say in the Mainland cheese advertisement, "Good things take time" Some of the young ones on here have probably never seen this classic advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcILD9OJ2wg or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbAMg5pQhWQ
    ...but Rome burned in a day or two.

Went past Mahinapua Hotel a few weeks ago ....made famous cos the cheese ads. Got a t shirt somewhere of it —— bought years ago as a souvenir.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Note: when referring to investors who are not happy with a shares performance any statements are not assigned to any individuals and those investors have the option of selling or trading. It appears bull is a successful trader of the stock.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 07-12-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Beagle do you the percentage that you bought the shares at or the market value to determine how you balance your holdings?

Market value.

I know you bought early. What's wrong with being slightly overweight.. 17% isnt a lot. Must be somewhere else your looking to park money beagle?