sharetrader
Page 763 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 26366371375375976076176276376476576676777381386312631763 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 19773

Bring back B

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Mav still posting as of today. What post got the Beagle banned?
    Watching the Awapuni races while reading posts

Just had to back CALLSIGN MAV .....omen investment, stars aligned etc etc

and it won ...great investment return.

Cool eh
    Last edited by winner69; 09-01-2021 at 06:39 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Old mate View Post
    Bring back B
    Personally while I am looking forward to Beagle coming back....the peace and quiet over the holiday period has been great !

Guru

Why would mr B bother. There is very little in it for as the share price will do whats it going to do and mr M has it appears gone on holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    Why would mr B bother. There is very little in it for as the share price will do whats it going to do and mr M has it appears gone on holiday.
    No worries, Mav and Beags appraisals were $2+ post half year result so don’t expect to hear from them till after 22 Jan.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    There is very little in it for as the share price will do whats it going to do and mr M has it appears gone on holiday.
    Maverick on holiday? This shouldn't be allowed. After all, he will be on a mega retainer from 'Sharetrader'. He may have made his forecasts. But the fact he isn't here to reinforce them every day is causing OCA investor anxiety. And worry and distress may lead to violence. A spike in domestic violence with the absence of Maverick will be entirely his fault. Children could end up being hurt. When Maverick returns I say get him on line for five days straight with no sleep. That is the only way to defurrow OCA investors brows. Share prices don't go on holiday. So why should Maverick? ;-P

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Summerset report quarterly sales next week

Hope market likes what they report - could the whole sector a boost and OCA share price could well get over $1.50

Needs all the help it can as Oceania do squat all in promoting themselves.

On the other hand if SUM disappoints ............
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

K
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Maverick on holiday? This shouldn't be allowed. After all, he will be on a mega retainer from 'Sharetrader'. He may have made his forecasts. But the fact he isn't here to reinforce them every day is causing OCA investor anxiety. And worry and distress may lead to violence. A spike in domestic violence with the absence of Maverick will be entirely his fault. Children could end up being hurt. When Maverick returns I say get him on line for five days straight with no sleep. That is the only way to defurrow OCA investors brows. Share prices don't go on holiday. So why should Maverick? ;-P

SNOOPY
    Snoopy, that's too funny! Snorted my coffee on that one.
    fellas, yes...... I have had a break , what is there really to talk about right now anyway. So why not have a bit of reflection and a reset.
    The last 3 years of digging into this company and chatting with some excellent posters here has been fabulous and very profitable. Moving forward though I really do think I have reached my own inflection point here (ie become redundant) as the analysts are now all on board.(3 saying BUY and the 1 non believer only rating an Outperform)

Specifically the UBS report produced a month ago is simply superb. All of my personal very , very hard work has just become superfluous almost overnight. With the combo of posts on ST and that report there really isn't much ,if anything , to add.
    I actually phoned a friend within UBS who I have recently shared my workings with to check he hadn't passed them on to their analysts (of course he didn't ) as our projections are remarkably similar.

Now the share price has gone up 50% or so in a short time , the large value gap most of us here believed was so obvious has closed considerably. Yes I still think it has a way to run in the near term but it's no longer the screaming value it has been, shareprice wise, when it was a buck.
    long term the analysts generally are saying a CAGR of 15-17%, I think it will be more like 20-22% but why split hairs over numbers like that, so still enormous value there over the mid-long term. Baabaa has long said these belong in the bottom drawer.

My recent projection for the HY of 33m just might be a tad high (perhaps 30-33m would be safer) but regardless it is well ahead of the PCP. I've no doubt the market will be impressed. The upcoming result should demonstrate the “inflection point “ has been reached which has been well covered here.

Fundamentally, this is just a property company on steroids, but” just property” it is, so a solid CAGR is all anyone should expect. OCA It has a crystal clear plan of redevelopment and then applying the lucrative ORA model as they go. Their pipeline is clearly laid out and mostly consented. They have proved to deliver on budget and on time. UBS forecasts doubling in value by 2024 sounds about right to me.
    Coupled with 4 Analysts who are now fully onboard, this juggernaut is on the way with many upgrades ahead and an infinite supply of global money out there looking for a return.

So there you have it folks it's time for me to simply do nothing( other than a little tinkering as we go). With such excellent reports circulating out there (With emphasis again on the UBS report) my efforts are now just a doubling up of theirs.

For the record, my throw away comment 2 yrs ago of “you can't have too many” has been a fun tag line over the years but proved very profitable for me and those around. My other throw away line of “ even a drunk monkey will soon see it” is also rapidly proving good.

Finally for now , I wish to acknowledge and absolutely thank the posters in the past years here who have all contributed so that we could all get to this point together, Winner, Baabaa, Snoopy, iceman, Percy ,left field, Blackpeter,McDuffy, value investor,(Yes, even Snow leopard coiled to pounce on anything not to his liking) and countless others but particularly and above all else , Beagle who has contributed enormously and I have the greatest respect for.

Roll on 22nd.
    Last edited by Maverick; 10-01-2021 at 11:53 PM.

Thank you mav and everyone else who has shared information. I really appreciate it. Interesting times ahead!!

Thanks Maverick. The UBS analysis is pretty in depth and a great read with lots of industry comparisons to gauge against. With UBS having a 32.5% under value and a target of value at $2.21 I'll be sticking around to watch the show over the next few years
    Last edited by x2rider; 10-01-2021 at 02:19 PM.