sharetrader
Page 788 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 28868873877878478578678778878979079179279883888812881788 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 19783

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post
    Hey if lawyers can charge out at $550/hour+ I say good on the tradie if his skills are in demand.
    Someone is being ripped off. My lawyer with 12 years experience is $280 an hour.
    Good lawyer to.

That’s the rates I’ve seen for lawyers my company deals with. $250/hr buys you someone with 4 years experience as a lawyer or 10-15 years of engineering.. go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Who? The staff picketing?
    Oceania board should cease further development if its based on any cost will do, just get it done.

Looks like ATH day today. I haven’t seen or read anywhere that OCA is paying additional for tradesman for projects, can someone link me?

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    Looks like ATH day today. I haven’t seen or read anywhere that OCA is paying additional for tradesman for projects, can someone link me?
    The results presentation last week - mentioned no shortage of trades people on oca sites. Probably means they don't need to offer extorinate rates

Aaron from FB asked Earl at the analyst briefing re any issues re builders and supplies

This is Aaron from Forsyth Barr. I have a couple of questions, maybe slightly off what you're focused on. But my first question is just in relation to construction activity and access to finishing products, and to some degree also to skilled labor. We've heard about sort of pockets of shortages here and there. I just wanted to know if you could comment around that, and see if you had any concerns with your ability to complete developments over the next 6 to 9 months or so. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Earl Gasparich, Oceania Healthcare Limited - CEO [15] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's a good question, Aaron. I mean, particularly, we contract -- as you know, we outsource our actual construction activity. And -- but we deliberately sort of choose our construction partners in that sort of mid-level, mid-tier range of construction operators. So Watts & Hughes, for example, are gone at building 1 (inaudible) just have built our Meadowbank, et cetera. So we're dealing with long-term established construction partners and haven't experienced any labor issues to date with that. In terms of materials, simply haven't experienced anything to date. I would say of the projects we've got underway right now, we are nearing completion of The BayView and The Bellevue and Eden. So -- and one area is in earthworks, so we're not necessarily sourcing a lot of steelworks (inaudible) for example, at the moment. So that may be ahead. It's certainly something we'll keep a watch on. But short answer is we're not experiencing any of those impacts today. ---------------
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

1.58 !! Go you good thing...and sellers almost non existent. $1.60 by close of play?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Aaron from FB asked Earl at the analyst briefing re any issues re builders and supplies

This is Aaron from Forsyth Barr. I have a couple of questions, maybe slightly off what you're focused on. But my first question is just in relation to construction activity and access to finishing products, and to some degree also to skilled labor. We've heard about sort of pockets of shortages here and there. I just wanted to know if you could comment around that, and see if you had any concerns with your ability to complete developments over the next 6 to 9 months or so. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Earl Gasparich, Oceania Healthcare Limited - CEO [15] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's a good question, Aaron. I mean, particularly, we contract -- as you know, we outsource our actual construction activity. And -- but we deliberately sort of choose our construction partners in that sort of mid-level, mid-tier range of construction operators. So Watts & Hughes, for example, are gone at building 1 (inaudible) just have built our Meadowbank, et cetera. So we're dealing with long-term established construction partners and haven't experienced any labor issues to date with that. In terms of materials, simply haven't experienced anything to date. I would say of the projects we've got underway right now, we are nearing completion of The BayView and The Bellevue and Eden. So -- and one area is in earthworks, so we're not necessarily sourcing a lot of steelworks (inaudible) for example, at the moment. So that may be ahead. It's certainly something we'll keep a watch on. But short answer is we're not experiencing any of those impacts today. ---------------

Hi Winner, are you able to share where you got this extract from? I'm interested to have a read of the Q&A as I missed this call.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punter View Post
    1.58 !! Go you good thing...and sellers almost non existent. $1.60 by close of play?
    Haven't FB usually undervalued OCA?

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Hi Winner, are you able to share where you got this extract from? I'm interested to have a read of the Q&A as I missed this call.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/edite...213000352.html

I've contacted Oceania and suggested they could put it up on their website ....but doubt they will as engaging with shareholders doesn't seem high on their priority list
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”