sharetrader
Page 795 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 29569574578579179279379479579679779879980584589512951795 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 19773

Closed at an all time high yesterday, you beauty !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

we dont want to say much going forward as the guys have us busy but MR B is too valuable to retire just perhaps take longer holidays.....

Thanks mate, I really appreciate your kind words. I miss my friend Maverick and hope he comes back regularly here too.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-02-2021 at 05:02 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Closed at an all time high yesterday, you beauty !
    Love that inner channel on the chart, guiding us up at a sustainable pace.

OCA 2nd most chosen of the ST share picks, after ATM ... and before everything else. Funny how things change, it used to be such a quite share, seems now everyone wants a piece of future prosperity.

Disc: largest holding by far, not saying %, the diversification police will have a piece of me. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Disc: largest holding by far, not saying %, the diversification police will have a piece of me. Lol.
    approx 30% for me.... won't buy any more unless i top everything else up as well

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Love that inner channel on the chart, guiding us up at a sustainable pace.

OCA 2nd most chosen of the ST share picks, after ATM ... and before everything else. Funny how things change, it used to be such a quite share, seems now everyone wants a piece of future prosperity.

LOL
    Trades ex divvy on Tuesday...not sure why the board decided to declare such a modest divvy but I'm not concerned as its not imputed and management pointed out in the call that overall their dividend policy was unchanged.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    LOL
    Trades ex divvy on Tuesday...not sure why the board decided to declare such a modest divvy but I'm not concerned as its not imputed and management pointed out in the call that overall their dividend policy was unchanged.
    As earlier stated , I remain highly suspicious that it's a " slight of hand" to throw off the " wage subsidy repayment media police. "
    Disguised as...preservation of cash flow during uncertain covid times.
    Any body notice their debt was actually already down and cashflow up?
    The proof will be when they give a decent divi to catch up at year end.( to remain within their payout policy of which Earl has confirmed is still intact)
    I applaud their strategy if it is the case. Lets see in 3.5 months whether this idea is just silly conspiracy stuff.
    As you imply Beagle, a lower divi is of minimal consequence to the shareholders anyway.
    P.s the subsidy repayment equates to circa 0.5 cents of NTA.
    Last edited by Maverick; 06-02-2021 at 07:46 PM.

I have a feeling that OCA payed a reduced Divi and decreased debt (making the gearing more attractive) in preparation for an acquisition Earl said was potentially coming in the following months, which also coincides with "uncertain covid times" and throwing off the "wage subsidy media police."

I also noticed that the low, was $1.30 now $1.50 and mean was $1.53 now $1.58 SP consensus has increase a wee bit as well as the estimated EPS on the Market Screener website, maybe that's the reason for a strong finish to the week for OCA's SP. Here's the link.
    http://www.marketscreener.com/quote/...268/consensus/

Attachment 12291 Attachment 12292
    Last edited by Joh13; 07-02-2021 at 12:29 AM.

Mav et al ....I think Cashflow was up and debt down in H1 was a result of not building as much as they wanted (ie less cash out the door)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Wrong forum i know but why is this website so slooooowwwww? DDOS?