sharetrader
Page 821 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 32172177181181781881982082182282382482583187192113211821 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 19783

Quote Originally Posted by Dotbond View Post
    Change of subject. And potentially a dumb question. When do the shares from the latest DRIP get put into our accounts?

Cheers Trev
    Always on the day the divvies are due, which (in this case) was 24 of February. They even said that in their 16.th of Feb announcement:

Oceania Healthcare Limited (OCA) advises that the strike price for the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) operating in respect of the dividend payable on 24 February 2021 has been set at NZ$1.5331 per share.

This strike price will apply in calculating the number of shares to be issued to participants who have elected to receive additional shares rather than cash.

The strike price has been determined, in accordance with the DRP, as the volume weighted average sale price in New Zealand dollars for Oceania Healthcare shares, calculated on all trades of Oceania Healthcare shares which took place through the NZX Main Board over the period of five trading days starting on 9 February 2021, less a 2.5% discount.

Shareholders who have elected to participate in the DRP will receive shares instead of cash in respect of the dividend payable on 24 February 2021.
    Have another look into your (registry-) account ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Thank you, will check there. Thought they would show in my DB account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotbond View Post
    Thank you, will check there. Thought they would show in my DB account.
    How is DB supposed to know? They are just the broker and do not have registry information. Unfortunately you need to enter them there manually.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 12-03-2021 at 04:23 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks heaps mate, much appreciated. As you've highlighted, it appears care suite pricing in particular is unusually low. Beggars belief that care suite pricing at an average across N.Z. of just $227K in mid-late 2020 is the optimum scenario OCA. Are we running a charity ? I think someone / some people have been incredibly lazy with adjusting prices and have really misjudged things.
    I wonder what the margin is on those new care suites selling an average for $227k

Aren't they 'premium' as well ....or is 'premium' something else ...Oceania lingo is a bit beyond me at times
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I wonder what the margin is on those new care suites selling an average for $227k

Aren't they 'premium' as well ....or is 'premium' something else ...Oceania lingo is a bit beyond me at times
    Forgot that strategy is lower margins but greater turnover ..... makes Oceania heaps
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Probably reflects regional differences in the mix of care suites selling this period compared to the previous periods. Care Suites at the Sands or Meadowbank are likely to be much higher than regional N.Z. but all the same there's no question an average price of $227K in the most recent half year is a disappointing number, there's no way to sugar coat that.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Probably reflects regional differences in the mix of care suites selling this period compared to the previous periods. Care Suites at the Sands or Meadowbank are likely to be much higher than regional N.Z. but all the same there's no question an average price of $227K in the most recent half year is a disappointing number, there's no way to sugar coat that.
    Most probably best to think the care units are like Pak"n Save,they turn them over quickly.
    Lower margin on high turnover can be very profitable.

Guru

the jumping ship of Earl is not a good look and hunting talent is a constant threat to public companies and he may well have become a bit bored. Lets face it its the tortoise of the sector and Earl might have wanted to drive a new Bentley.

No where to drive one in NZ but hey it looks good in the drive way.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Most probably best to think the care units are like Pak"n Save,they turn them over quickly.
    Lower margin on high turnover can be very profitable.
    Yeah I think care suite turnover is every 18-24 months so if they wake up and smell the coffee with pricing it won't take long to start getting better returns.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member