sharetrader
Page 87 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091971371875871087 ... LastLast
    Banned

Good article...top up a bit this morning....

Banned

One seller is keeping at this level. Maybe fundie release their shares

So Mr Gasparich said about the fall in the share price lyesterday ‘...was volume related with investors crystalising profits on the stock, which listed last May at 79 cents’

Obviously not astute Sharetraders who remain loyal to the cause

But a decent 25% odd return in less than a year for those who took their profits. Good on them

But Mr Gasparich I ask you why weren’t your releases and commentarys convincing enough for these investors to hang in there and make another 25% return. Must do better next time
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Needs lessons from Jascinda about relentless positivity. Lets do this...she can lead an entire country while carrying baby...what's clobbering a few bits of 4 x 2 wood together to build a new village by comparison
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Will we see the sp bounce back to $1.09 today?
    No not today

But at least today was an UP day ...that’s good end to week

Seems like $1.00/$1.05 is about its mark

Until the next announcement, whatever that may be, this is going to be a bit boring

But they say boring is very often good
    Last edited by winner69; 29-01-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seems like $100/$1.05 is about its mark

Until the next announcement, whatever that may be, this is going to be a bit boring

But they say boring is very often good
    Maybe get to 1.05 again leading to the ex divi date

Ok, so I'm going to put my hand up and say that my analysis of OCA after the results announcement may have been a little harsh.

I've looked into it further and by my rough calculations (which could be off the mark) I have gathered that OCA will have 137 +/- new units and care suites to sell in FY19 and 187 +/- new units and care suites to sell in FY20.

If we believe they are on target to sell 84 new units and 11 new care suites in FY18 then this would represent 44% growth in new sales in FY19 and a further 36% growth in FY20. Not bad.

Now looking back at the FY17 Annual Report it included a nice little graphic that outlined the number of new units and care suites that were sold and resold. I couldn't find anything like that in the half year report that just came out. Did I miss something? If they outlined how many units and suites they have sold so far this year we could calculate how many more they have left to sell out of the units that have been completed. I think this would go some way to help figuring out if they are on track to meet forecasts. Can somebody please help find these figures since OCA didn't make it easy to find in their report?

Visited my mother today who is in one, hence why I got shares in OCA. But today, the place is like an oven, there is no air conditioning units in there, have to open all doors and windows etc for air flow. All the occupants are dehydrating, they got mum on a drip. Im not very happy about it, I was sweating after 10 mins being there. Think they need do some upgrades on their older places if they are all like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    Visited my mother today who is in one, hence why I got shares in OCA. But today, the place is like an oven, there is no air conditioning units in there, have to open all doors and windows etc for air flow. All the occupants are dehydrating, they got mum on a drip. Im not very happy about it, I was sweating after 10 mins being there. Think they need do some upgrades on their older places if they are all like this.
    This is definitely a problem, I was working in an Oceania facility on Saturday and it was sweltering, especially upstairs (Had a major extension about 10years ago but no air con added) For residents who are imobile and/or with more pressing health issues, it's even more of a concern. PS-Not a problem confined just to Oceania, I might add.
    Last edited by couta1; 29-01-2018 at 05:02 PM.