sharetrader
Page 879 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 37977982986987587687787887988088188288388992997913791879 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 19788

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Got a 'reminder' email from OCA re the raise. Hope it's going ok, can't recall the last time I got a reminder about a raising except when they were undersubscribed.
    No worries. They got already $80m from the institutional placement (to fund a $77m purchase). Should be enough. The current lot of new shares ($20m) is just to give existing shareholders the opportunity to get their piece of the pie and to give OCA some more flexibility "for further growth opportunities". Just read their presentation :

https://www.shareoffer.co.nz/Oceania...esentation.pdf

These e-mail reminders are standard practice ... I am pretty sure I got one for every CR (on the NZX) I was entitled to participate in the last handful of years, and I can't remember any of them which was undersubscribed.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 08-04-2021 at 11:40 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    No worries. They got already $80m from the institutional placement (to fund a $77m purchase). .
    Not just institutions but also the likes of Tomlinson ...but thinking about he’s probably an institution in his own right.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not just institutions but also the likes of Tomlinson ...but thinking about he’s probably an institution in his own right.
    If you look at the documentation - they talk about an "institutional placement" (this was the first $80m, already done and well oversubscribed) and a "retail offer" (that's the remining $20m they are collecting now).

Their terms, not mine.
    ----

If you look at the documentation - they talk about an "institutional placement" (this was the first $80m, already done and well oversubscribed) and a "retail offer" (that's the remining $20m they are collecting now).

Their terms, not mine.
    Institutional and other selected investors
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Institutional and other selected investors
    I guess it depends where you look:

OCARise.JPG

(Investor presentation slide 4)

But anyway, I am glad you understood my post despite me not consulting my legal department before posting ;
    ----

Peeps, noob question alert... So last week I sold all of my OCA shares directly from within the computershare site. It's not really what I wanted to do, ideally would have kept circa 20% but the computershare site only let's you sell all or nothing and I was caught up in the sky is falling hysteria and hit sell lol. Anyway, given the record date was the 22nd and I was a holder at that point, am I still eligible for the offer despite not being a current holder? FWIW I got the email reminder today too.

I think so, but I’m sure someone more knowledgeable will be along to answer you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Peeps, noob question alert... So last week I sold all of my OCA shares directly from within the computershare site. It's not really what I wanted to do, ideally would have kept circa 20% but the computershare site only let's you sell all or nothing and I was caught up in the sky is falling hysteria and hit sell lol. Anyway, given the record date was the 22nd and I was a holder at that point, am I still eligible for the offer despite not being a current holder? FWIW I got the email reminder today too.

You should still be eligible for the offer if you did hold them at record date - however - your current nil holding may or may not have some impact on their scaling decisions (I don't think they published their scaling criteria, and some companies use as well the recent share holding as criterion ...). Given the current SP - why don't you just buy as many shares back on market as you want, if you think that (around) 130 is a good price? Just saw - 130 was the closing price today anyway.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 08-04-2021 at 06:20 PM.
    ----

Given the current SP - why don't you just buy as many shares back on market as you want, if you think that (around) 130 is a good price? Just saw - 130 was the closing price today anyway.
    Yep, been thinking about that. TBH I wrote my last message before checking today's closing price. When looking at it this arvo it was about 1.34, at which point the offer looked more attractive! I'll make the call tomorrow.

Membaa

Yep, been thinking about that. TBH I wrote my last message before checking today's closing price. When looking at it this arvo it was about 1.34, at which point the offer looked more attractive! I'll make the call tomorrow.
    Buy on market, get what you want, apply for shares, get what you’re given.