sharetrader
Page 936 of 1980 FirstFirst ... 436836886926932933934935936937938939940946986103614361936 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 19791

Heard one political commentator say this government should apologise on behalf of governments over the years to NZers (esp those struggling to get a home) for failing to address the housing issues in NZ

Apologies the in thing I’m told
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Heard one political commentator say this government should apologise on behalf of governments over the years to NZers (esp those struggling to get a home) for failing to address the housing issues in NZ
    We're the ones who are willfully creating the issue, and the ones who would also vote out any government that attempted to meaningfully intervene. Maybe we should be apologising to them for a change? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Apologies the in thing I’m told
    Yes, that's part of the cultural meme of the 2020's unfortunately!

Membaa

I'm annoyed that the ASM will not be online Live Webcast this year. Why not? If you want an online webcast too, send an email to enquiry@oceaniahealthcare.co.nz

Even the Gold Standard HPI is up 29.8% over the last 12 months

They say retirement sector share prices lag HPI by a few quarters

So this is what the OCA share price chart will look like as it rockets past $2 before years end
    Attached Images Attached Images

I emailed them two days ago but have not yet had a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I'm annoyed that the ASM will not be online Live Webcast this year. Why not? If you want an online webcast too, send an email to enquiry@oceaniahealthcare.co.nz

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    We're the ones who are willfully creating the issue, and the ones who would also vote out any government that attempted to meaningfully intervene. Maybe we should be apologising to them for a change? Nah.

Yes, that's part of the cultural meme of the 2020's unfortunately!
    Apologies are employed as lip service to pacify some groups and to avoid meaningful action on the issue which may upset vested interests. The main aim is to remain on the Treasury benches?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post

I can't help but feel that house price inflation cannot last much longer maybe the change will occur if/when 1 year interest rates start increasing. Still hold a lot of Summerset and Oceania but wouldn't be upset if house prices fell.
    Is Rym a better bet? I dont like being lumped with overly expensive care costs.

There should be a fund which is focused on residential housing without the anchor of the above.
    Though.... I suppose the long term revenue stream makes up for it.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 15-06-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

I sent my dismay to investor@oceaniahealthcare.co.nz and copied Anna Thorburn in

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Is Rym a better bet? I dont like being lumped with overly expensive care costs.

There should be a fund which is focused on residential housing without the anchor of the above.
    Though.... I suppose the long term revenue stream makes up for it.
    Haven't compared in a while but whenever I have in the past I have thought Rym was the least attractive operator to own.

Seems the SP has climbed recently on decent volume... is it getting re-rated or is there something going on behind the scenes hmmmmm.

The volume has mostly come in the later part of the day.