sharetrader
Page 939 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 439839889929935936937938939940941942943949989103914391939 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,390 of 19782

Really????

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Simply Wall St rarely wrong.

Simply Wall St are saying OCA are currently 36.1% below fair market value. That puts them at approx $2.05. Good things coming one expects. Simply Wall St rarely wrong.
    I'm putting OCA fair value around $1.60 but I am expecting $2 in the next 12 months. I am regularly wrong thou

Simply Wall St are saying OCA are currently 36.1% below fair market value. That puts them at approx $2.05. Good things coming one expects. Simply Wall St rarely wrong.
    Simply Wall St. currently have Fair Value of OCA at $2.38 (36.1 % above recorded trading price of $1.52)

You are kidding, aren't you?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    You are kidding, aren't you?
    SWS also have HLG Fair value @ $34.27 (that would be nice!)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I am pleased to be back on board in a more meaningful way @ 6% portfolio allocation which feels spot on the mark as a sensible allocation is a well diversified portfolio as far as I am concerned and happy to see where this goes long term.
    i'm struggling with where OCA has landed as a % portfolio allocation, I blame buying a bunch in may last year and then doubling down with a combo of buys just before the capital raise, and then getting some allocation through that too. Haven't sold any, my $1.97 offer never went anywhere.
    25% of my portfolio right now. A lot more than 6%. Ugh, eggs and baskets - but hard to sell when I feel that it's still undervalued. Won't be buying any more. Confused about selling something that I think is undervalued, concerned about risk.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_d View Post
    i'm struggling with where OCA has landed as a % portfolio allocation, I blame buying a bunch in may last year and then doubling down with a combo of buys just before the capital raise, and then getting some allocation through that too. Haven't sold any, my $1.97 offer never went anywhere.
    25% of my portfolio right now. A lot more than 6%. Ugh, eggs and baskets - but hard to sell when I feel that it's still undervalued. Won't be buying any more. Confused about selling something that I think is undervalued, concerned about risk.
    Everyone has a different appetite for risk. What is right for someone like me near retirement may be too conservative for someone quite young.
    The "sleep test" is the acid test in my opinion. If something is keeping you up at night then its probably your intuition telling you that you have a problem that needs fixing.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Beagle, coming from my early 30’s I’m running a much higher concentration. I’ve taken some perspective from various users on here to pick my play and I can say there was a time when my play kept me up at night and my dentist will probably have words with me but at my particular position a bit more risk is reasonable and I think you have a sound position on oca. If I take a hit it will be a measured decision and I will likely take it on the chin and live to fight another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Everyone has a different appetite for risk. What is right for someone like me near retirement may be too conservative for someone quite young.
    The "sleep test" is the acid test in my opinion. If something is keeping you up at night then its probably your intuition telling you that you have a problem that needs fixing.
    great post, and thank you. No lost sleep, considered buying more a couple of weeks ago - only thing stopping me was that i felt like i had enough. I just placed a small sell order at $1.97 again
    Last edited by tommy_d; 17-06-2021 at 07:55 PM.

Early 30's is a great time of life to take moderately aggressive investment positions that concentrate on high capital growth over the long run. With more than 30 years to go before retirement there's plenty of opportunity to recover if you get "a haircut".
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine