sharetrader
Page 942 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 442842892932938939940941942943944945946952992104214421942 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 19785
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

There will be:
    Strong recovery on Monday;
    Slight retracement Tuesday when we all sell our $1.40 DRP shares;
    Close over $1.60 on Friday.

Snow Leopard Dreams
    Snow-Leopard-1.jpg

18 snow leopard pictures

om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bottomfeeder was speculating so I unspectulating
    Oh ye of little faith. It is the classic "Pump and Dump" When conducting a takeover, you want to get the initial shares as cheap as possible. If you buy continuously the price keeps increasing. But if all of a sudden you withdraw demand, or even sell, that brings the price back quickly. You have to work with that people. After all as small investors we dont control the market we have to work within, what we think the large players are doing. I sold 10 k at $1.53 an few days ago, and have just bought back the same number at $1.44 today. Thats better than getting a dividend. Same shares back again. Of course I dont have that much confidence so fully in my theory to put all of my holding into this pattern, but every dollar counts. Keep cunning guys, and try and keep one step ahead of the big boys, they are not as smart as they think they are.

Sounds great. Lets all cuddle a big cat, what could possibly go wrong ...as long as the cat doesn't hit the factory reset button we should be all good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75wnlpbOi_k
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Sounds great. Lets all cuddle a big cat, what could possibly go wrong ...as long as the cat doesn't hit the factory reset button we should be all good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75wnlpbOi_k
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, what does that all mean. Friday night and I have had a bacardi and lime. So getting a bit aggressive. Its all a clever plan to bamboozle the shareholders who the smarter asses think they are just too clever for. There will rarely be a continuous upward SP, when someone is in takeover mode, or establishing a large position. So you have to try and judge the pump and dump, as best you can.

Yeah it was a bit random...sorry about that. The big cat was meant as a metaphor for the big institutions hopefully playing nice with us mere mortals but they certainly bit a chunk out this little doggie today. Back to OCA....hopefully normal "service" will resume on Monday.
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-06-2021 at 08:58 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Maybe Maverick decided to sell out lol (joke).
    All this talk of diversification lately , I decided to take a just a few off the table (yeah right)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    There will be:
    Strong recovery on Monday;
    Slight retracement Tuesday when we all sell our $1.40 DRP shares;
    Close over $1.60 on Friday.

Snow Leopard Dreams
    Sounds like irrational emotional attachment, three large words, to me

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    What about the DRP are you in that?
    i'm holding through sharesies, don't think that's an option - will check though

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

I've got absolutely no idea on why these big trades get done in such a hurry when they can be done over a few weeks at a better price.

This is interesting, On the 29th of May 2020 the NZX was kept open an extra 1/2 hour so the big boys could rebalance their holdings. That day was a Friday too.
    ARV Turnover was flat, SP stayed flat. (poor ol` ARV never seems to get any attention)
    SUM turnover went up 4x and the SP stayed flat.
    OCA Turnover went up 15x and the SP went up 6%. It was in a solid uptrend anyway and this carried on for a few more weeks.
    RYM turnover went up 10x and the SP went down 6%. It was in a short up trend. The day after this 6% SP fall the SP recovered immediately and resumed its up trend.

Today OCA turnover went up 7x and the SP went down 4%. It was in an uptrend.

I think the RYM pattern last year is the most comparable to OCA today. If so , the SP fall today will fully reverse on Monday and the uptrend will continue .

I`m with Snow Leopard and he will be pretty close with his "dream scenario."
    tom cruise.jpg
    Last edited by Maverick; 18-06-2021 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I've got absolutely no idea on why these big trades get done in such a hurry when they can be done over a few weeks at a better price.

This is interesting, On the 29th of May 2020 the NZX was kept open an extra 1/2 hour so the big boys could rebalance their holdings.
    ARV Turnover was flat, SP stayed flat. (poor ol` ARV never seems to get any attention)
    SUM turnover went up 4x and the SP stayed flat.
    OCA Turnover went up 15x and the SP went up 6%. It was in a solid uptrend anyway and this carried on for a few more weeks.
    RYM turnover went up 10x and the SP went down 6%. It was in a short up trend. The day after this 6% SP fall the SP recovered immediately and resumed its up trend.

Today OCA turnover went up 7x and the SP went down 4%. It was in an uptrend.

I think the RYM pattern last year is the most comparable to OCA today. If so , the SP fall today will fully reverse on Monday and the uptrend will continue .

I`m with Snow Leopard and he will be pretty close with his "dream scenario."
    You have to work with your own judgement, I am not an insider so I dont know really what is coming up, but you have to have some theories based on the apparent irrational or perhaps rational trading patterns. Something is up and I dont know what it is. but so far the pump and dump theory has made me an extra $800. I have 250k shares so I have a vested interest in my theories. Made $800 on the trade but down $22,500 on the drop. So its not all just fantastic news. Unless of course you have the confidence of the pump and dump, and the SP will get back to $1.53 very soon.