sharetrader
Page 969 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 4698699199599659669679689699709719729739791019106914691969 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,690 of 19773

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shouldn't said that less than a month ago

Hope $1.40 holds
    Slipping back a lot from last month from almost ATH - market consensus still has this @buy 1.68$ average on 4 ratings per market screener. But you wouldnt think that watching SP action over the last month slip back.

Quote Originally Posted by dompf View Post
    Slipping back a lot from last month from almost ATH - market consensus still has this @buy 1.68$ average on 4 ratings per market screener. But you wouldnt think that watching SP action over the last month slip back.
    I am consoling myself with the hope that the current depression in the SP is caused by Mark Stockton's big parcel hanging about. I don't have the knowledge or skills to research that. I hope someone else does.

Just above both the 100 & 200 day moving average, I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I am consoling myself with the hope that the current depression in the SP is caused by Mark Stockton's big parcel hanging about. I don't have the knowledge or skills to research that. I hope someone else does.
    Have to be, hurry up mark put them all on. Maybe his move is doing what they want, bring the price down when the exec sells his shares.

Quote Originally Posted by daveypnz View Post
    Just above both the 100 & 200 day moving average, I'm in.
    Hopefully they bounce off both

Not good if they don’t the TA people would say
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I guess DavF that's what we are all wondering.
    I'm not sure if he has to even notify the NZSX of holding shifts anymore now he's left his position and not a substantial holder.

The biggest short term threat to the whole sector right now has shifted to now be a combo of Covid and construction costs and supplies. These issues should affect all the players equally.

So looking at others, let's just check how they are faring from their recent months of SP highs (or in RYM case , new base level.)
    RYM +2.2%
    SUM -2.3%
    ARV -2.8%
    OCA -6.5%

Looking at the tiny buy parcels lined up it seems to me someone/s has placed a big sell order off market with the brokers soaking up the buyers before they get to our public market. Then they are all periodically processed in off market lump sums, usually in the later afternoon just as it is doing today. Just looks like the buyers aren't making it to market to me creating a buyers imbalance.

So logically for me , yes, Mark is highly likely to be continuing the pattern of selling as he has already started, (Earl hasn't to my knowledge but , as with Mark, I don't even know if he has to notify the nzsx anymore).

OCA is currently the SP biggest loser and I don't see any logical reason why it should stay in the dog box once the selling has been satisfied.

Last edited by Maverick; 10-08-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Mav … Some companies say officers etc who leave have to disclose buys/sells up to six months after leaving.

Maybe a NZX requirement as well
    Last edited by winner69; 10-08-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I guess DavF that's what we are all wondering.
    I'm not sure if he has to even notify the NZSX of holding shifts anymore now he's left his position and not a substantial holder.

The biggest short term threat to the whole sector right now has shifted to now be a combo of Covid and construction costs and supplies. These issues should affect all the players equally.

So looking at others, let's just check how they are faring from their recent months of SP highs (or in RYM case , new base level.)
    RYM +2.2%
    SUM -2.3%
    ARV -2.8%
    OCA -6.5%

Looking at the tiny buy parcels lined up it seems to me someone/s has placed a big sell order off market with the brokers soaking up the buyers before they get to our public market. Then they are all periodically processed in off market lump sums, usually in the later afternoon just as it is doing today. Just looks like the buyers aren't making it to market to me creating a buyers imbalance.

So logically for me , yes, Mark is highly likely to be continuing the pattern of selling as he has already started, (Earl hasn't to my knowledge but , as with Mark, I don't even know if he has to notify the nzsx anymore).

OCA is currently the SP biggest loser and I don't see any logical reason why it should stay in the dog box once the selling has been satisfied.

I believe OCA use fixed price construction contracts with well respected external parties so I would think they are least affected by the rising costs of raw materials.
    To me, the biggest apparent risk is that OCA do not price their units appropriately. We are in a VERY VERY serious housing crisis and OCA management should have the upmost confidence that what they are suppling is for filling a GREAT NEED.

I think OCA need to take a much more "commercial" approach to pricing their units that fully encapsulates the real value of what they are supplying being ever mindful that those selling their homes are getting record prices for them and are therefore extremely well positioned to pay a proper price for their new unit.
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-08-2021 at 03:52 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Fixed price construction contracts often lead to the demise of the contractor …..esp in times of fast rising costs

Maybe Oceania are showing some leniency in this regard

NZX you must disclose the fact within 5 trading days and required for six months after a person ceases to be a director or officer.