sharetrader
Page 970 of 1978 FirstFirst ... 4708709209609669679689699709719729739749801020107014701970 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 19775
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    So logically for me , yes, Mark is highly likely to be continuing the pattern of selling as he has already started, (Earl hasn't to my knowledge but , as with Mark, I don't even know if he has to notify the nzsx anymore).

Although it is not known to all and sundry whether Mark is indeed selling down his shareholding, his position falls under 'Restricted Persons" definition within their policy 'Trading in Company Securities'.

There appears to be no specific restriction on departed employees or Directors - except - where they "remain in possession of Material Information".

I would think that Mark certainly does "remain in possession of Material Information", in which case technically he would be restricted from selling under the policy, though for how long is also unknown.

Notwithstanding other Insider Trading laws, it is possible that Mark 'applied' to the Board / CEO via the 'Request for consent to Trade in Relevant Securities' and was deemed Ok to sell his shareholding, despite possessing 'Material Information'.

So now that's clear, it's all still very unclear, whether it's Mark dropping in the 4-500k shares trades (two today so far). If it was though, at that rate he would be gone from the register fairly soon.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it.

So what I make of your info; because Mark has sold shares lately and notified the NZX then he must have permission to do so but must also notify us all within 5 days.
    Todays parcels are rather large so if it is our man then we should know by the weekend eh? (see how I used your word there Winner..."gee I crack myself up")

Either way , whoever is selling seems to have created a decent dip in the SP and once he abates then the fresh buy orders making it to market will cut through those tiny sellers lined up like "a knife through hot butter."

All good fun to watch the weekly games with absolutely no intention of playing.
    Last edited by Maverick; 10-08-2021 at 05:15 PM.

OCA are only protected from market and material escalation from the signing date of their construction contracts. They've got a substantial pipeline of building works over many years and no Contractor is out there to make a loss, you best believe they are passing on material price increases to OCA.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    OCA are only protected from market and material escalation from the signing date of their construction contracts. They've got a substantial pipeline of building works over many years and no Contractor is out there to make a loss, you best believe they are passing on material price increases to OCA.
    And OCA should pass onto end user. That makes business sense

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    So now that's clear, it's all still very unclear, whether it's Mark dropping in the 4-500k shares trades (two today so far). If it was though, at that rate he would be gone from the register fairly soon.
    Plus the 1 million shares at 4:35pm. Don't recall seeing them in the depth either.

Very good volume today. Makes you wonder if Stockdon's stock is gone and its onward and upward again from here. Might give that upward trend a bit of a help along tomorrow. Shares look pretty cheap to me relative to OCA's peer group.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    And OCA should pass onto end user. That makes business sense
    Yes I agree, to the extent that it makes good business sense

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Very good volume today. Makes you wonder if Stockdon's stock is gone and its onward and upward again from here. Might give that upward trend a bit of a help along tomorrow. Shares look pretty cheap to me relative to OCA's peer group.
    Yes, almost 2.5m traded today, as far as I can tell almost 2m of that wasn't 'on market', well above ~700k average, and a classic 100 EMA look-through support, and close above. Nice. If it continues a bounce tomorrow it will still be within a reasonably long /medium term channel up-trend, just.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Yes, almost 2.5m traded today, as far as I can tell almost 2m of that wasn't 'on market', well above ~700k average, and a classic 100 EMA look-through support, and close above. Nice. If it continues a bounce tomorrow it will still be within a reasonably long /medium term channel up-trend, just.
    Nice observations, thanks. Another 245,000 crossed @ $1.46 after market close for total volume of 2,732,702 shares. (About 3 times the average volume I think). Feels like we're at a good juncture for a top-up.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Nice observations, thanks. Another 245,000 crossed @ $1.46 after market close for total volume of 2,732,702 shares. (About 3 times the average volume I think). Feels like we're at a good juncture for a top-up.
    No worries, I was thinking the same. Might do the amateur hour thing and sit in the bid tomorrow at open, see how that goes. Better not check the portfolio weighting, might chicken out.