sharetrader
Page 984 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 484884934974980981982983984985986987988994103410841484 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 19784

Quote Originally Posted by wagwan View Post
    There has been zero valued added on here for about 3 pages. Should we get back to posting if it will add value? Chat rooms surely can be found somewhere else.
    says the guy with 34 posts. lol
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    she isnt a role model ? why would you think she is meant to be?
    she's not a sport star (not that they should be considered role models either) or a famous person.

she's a mother with concerns for her children. Havent you seen how Mothers get when you cross their babies. Its perfectly normal if not totally acceptable behaviour.
    I am in agreement with you!

I wish my mommy could swear like that at the authorities, throw stuff around and put others at risk of catching Covid because our pizza was a bit bent out of shape!

I would be bound to have a very rich and prosperous life with such a wonderful Defender of my rights like that.

says the guy with 34 posts. lol
    Exactly.

You obviously don't recognise the irony of that comment.
    Last edited by wagwan; 03-09-2021 at 11:19 AM.

Advanced Member

Exactly.

You obviously don't recognise the irony in your post.
    Yeah Mr T....please keep it serious !

Exactly.

You obviously don't recognise the irony in your post.
    wow recognising irony - does that make you clever -

just for you mate
    OCA.JPG
    After the collapse of price due to Covid fears over more than a year ago we have created a channel of S/R between 1.35 and 1.60.
    Also forming a rising wedge currently which could cause a setback at some point to find support again. Rising through 1.60 will indicate further gains , until then play the channel.

wow recognising irony - does that make you clever -

just for you mate
    OCA.JPG
    After the collapse of price due to Covid fears over more than a year ago we have created a channel of S/R between 1.35 and 1.60.
    Also forming a rising wedge currently which could cause a setback at some point to find support again. Rising through 1.60 will indicate further gains , until then play the channel.
    Not really on the irony front

Like the chart and agree. Value.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    I am in agreement with you!

I wish my mommy could swear like that at the authorities, throw stuff around and put others at risk of catching Covid because our pizza was a bit bent out of shape!
    mate it was delayed food and meds for hours that triggered her.... not bent pizza - sheesh!
    look i think she came across as a bit entitled but we all need to know better than to cross a Momma bear!

Back to topic please folks or take it here https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...04-Coronavirus

OCA09032021.JPG
    Zooming in a bit closer we see closer supports as per green lines. lots of strong blue candles
    Rising volume (not that much but some) bolli's are widening. RSI not extreme.. tho is actually showing divergence from the mid July peak.
    so yeh mostly good afai can see. but wouldnt add right now myself. esp if holding a decent parcel. keep some ammo dry as always

I'm increasingly thinking that value is less useful as a strategy these days. not un-useful , value is good if it is true value and you have a long horizon.
    But quality and momentum seem more useful. Not that I'd buy Ryman either but look at EBO and MFT how they just defy value analysis.

Guru

mate it was delayed food and meds for hours that triggered her.... not bent pizza - sheesh!
    look i think she came across as a bit entitled but we all need to know better than to cross a Momma bear!
    I couldn't agree more mate! She was perfectly right to deal to the authorities like that.

And I am inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt here anyway. After all, they had probably never had pizza before...

How the Hell was she supposed to know what one is supposed to look like?!

Once OCA build their new Mt Wellington premises I bet the new residents can't wait to meet their new neighbours...(see, I brought it back on topic!)
    Last edited by mistaTea; 03-09-2021 at 12:21 PM.