sharetrader
Page 987 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 487887937977983984985986987988989990991997103710871487 ... LastLast
Results 9,861 to 9,870 of 19788

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    I topped up some ords as well, $1.51 seems a good price especially when I sold a few at $1.59 a week ago.
    Just followed Joshua Wang on You Tube. Nice young man, did a good sector comparison video on OCA. Seems to be the best for future growth. I would have to agree. They are holding the Waterford property, just aching for development, and now they have the bond proceeds to do it. It would be great if they were well into it by 31 March.
    Is that a new video he's posted ? Got a link ?...I quite like listening to him, he's such a relaxed presenter.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

COMP PROPS all time highs.. OCA... waiting on you..

must hold 1.50
    Last edited by Waltzing; 06-09-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Got a link ?
    Try this:

https://youtube.com/c/JoshuaWang

Thanks. He had a good August...certainly not the only one
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks. He had a good August...certainly not the only one
    I think we need a BeagleMoney YouTube channel. Fund your retirement with your market observations Beagle.

I have just noticed that PEB and OCA have a similar SP and number of shares issued and hence similar capital value of about a billion$ . I own both and have been asking myself what the situation will be in a years time?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I have just noticed that PEB and OCA have a similar SP and number of shares issued and hence similar capital value of about a billion$ . I own both and have been asking myself what the situation will be in a years time?
    It is an interesting concept. One is a growth stock and the other is a sort of growth stock. I own both, but feel if things progress well in both companies, PEB will still do better in sp. The only difference is that OCA pays a dividend and I don't feel PEB will do within 5 years. Still best not to over invest in PEB yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Interesting - I am pretty sure one of these two candidates has a significantly higher "hype-factor" built into the price ...

But anyway - let us know when you get an answer from yourself to the question you asked :

Personally I know which of the two I would favour ... but then, I am not very good in predicting the development of the hype component of any security. But then, who is?

Discl: hold OCA (lots ...)
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 07-09-2021 at 12:44 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Interesting - I am pretty sure one of these two candidates has a significantly higher "hype-factor" built into the price ...

But anyway - let us know when you get an answer from yourself to the question you asked :

Personally I know which of the two I would favour ... but then, I am not very good in predicting the development of the hype component of any security. But then, who is?

Discl: hold OCA (lots ...)

hmmm ... I thought you didn't invest in hype and hyped up companies

Oeania tells a good story though
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Comparing chalk and cheese is a waste of time. Comparing different types of cheese is much more interesting and relevant.

Went back up to a 10% allocation. Every dog has its day and this one is due to start barking very handsomely sometime in the next 12-18 months.