sharetrader
Page 988 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 488888938978984985986987988989990991992998103810881488 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 19735

I like this stock
    🚀🚀🚀 Tendies 🚀🚀🚀

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Comparing chalk and cheese is a waste of time. Comparing different types of cheese is much more interesting and relevant.

Went back up to a 10% allocation. Every dog has its day and this one is due to start barking very handsomely sometime in the next 12-18 months.
    Definitely get the feeling the stock is an announcement away from breaking its ATH set last year; hopefully a good runway forming for next 24ms;

Hope the builders Oceania used aren’t suffering too much seeing they apparently have fixed price contracts.

Shortages, increased costs, delays could be a killer

Wouldn’t want this to impact Oceania …nothing worse than having a broke builder and work stopped.

Suppose no work on Auckland sites at the moment.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...CBV5XTAHZ2P4U/
    Last edited by winner69; 07-09-2021 at 04:01 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope the builders Oceania used aren’t suffering too much seeing they apparently have fixed price contracts.

Wouldn’t want this to impact Oceania …nothing worse than having a broke builder and work stopped.

Nope doesn't seem to be holding them up.
    Inside knowledge grandmother's unit only delayed 1 week moves in 27th September.

They should have had all there material allocated at sign off of contract for existing works. Be interesting to see if they "fix there prices". Of more interest on new developments in pipeline and how thats impacted. I am guessing like everyone they will have constraints.

Reports Heritage Lifecare might float

Be good to see Norah back running a NZX company

Reports Heritage Lifecare might float

Be good to see Norah back running a NZX company
    What happens when you promote a pretty good suburban chartered accountant to something beyond their core level of competency.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-09-2021 at 04:48 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

A friend of mine works for another retirement company. They are all push push push and the tradies can't supply everything quick enough. the tradie are getting threatening words if they can't meet demand (no need to threaten if they can't get the parts). Easy to demand when most glaziers in Hawkes bay can't get aluminium for their windows. Workers are doing part time as they have no stuff. Equipment up in Auckland and the retirement provider says just get it. I have just had my house insulated and the insulator has said new builds are waiting for exterior cladding and he can't put stuff in as well as he is stockpiling as there is a shortage of that as well......... 2021 might be the year of the new leaky home saga with a different name..
    Last edited by Ggcc; 07-09-2021 at 05:48 PM.

All 4 brokers covering this have it as a unanimous BUY. I can't ever recall seeing that before with any other stock.
    https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...268/consensus/
    Unnoticed by anyone on here before is the average analyst price target is now $1.68 ! One broker has a price target of $1.80

I think Maverick is best positioned of any of us on here but I am happy to be back to having a decent holding at 10% portfolio weight.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-09-2021 at 05:59 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    All 4 brokers covering this have it as a unanimous BUY. I can't ever recall seeing that before with any other stock.
    https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...268/consensus/
    Unnoticed by anyone on here before is the average analyst price target is now $1.68 ! One broker has a price target of $1.80

I think Maverick is best positioned of any of us on here but I am happy to be back to having a decent holding at 10% portfolio weight.
    Average target has fallen from $1.75 to $1.68 in last few months ….what’s going on