sharetrader
Page 99 of 1979 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491995991099 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

At these prices of what I hear what people have typed. This share is cheap..... or is it? In comparison to Ryman, hell yeah for the short term. Summerset is getting up there right now, but it has been a long time coming........... When is the right time to invest as everything heads south for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    At these prices of what I hear what people have typed. This share is cheap..... or is it? In comparison to Ryman, hell yeah for the short term. Summerset is getting up there right now, but it has been a long time coming........... When is the right time to invest as everything heads south for the day?
    Track record and reputation is important in this sector (any sector really but for a new company its hard to pinpoint). What history do we have of OCA delivering projects on time? On hitting unit numbers? Not letting projects balloon cost wise hugely out of control?

OCA have done mostly what they said they would do up to this point but hey, its not as though they have over promised and over delivered. The price movements reflect the cautious nature of a new company doing what they said they would and nothing more.

Just be patient with this one folks. Directors have a significant stake and have been increasing their shareholding lately at up to $1.09. Disc: Holder
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-03-2018 at 09:27 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Always remember to take your own advice.!...lol.

lol...trying to learn to be a more patient hound...not always easy as Beagle's love to eat their food quickly !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Just be patient with this one folks. Directors have a significant stake and have been increasing their shareholding lately at up to $1.09. Disc: Holder
    Don't the Turners directors also have a significant stake in their company Mr Beagle ?

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Don't the Turners directors also have a significant stake in their company Mr Beagle ?
    Apples and oranges are two completely different types of fruit.

Advanced Member

Someone is very keen to see this share stay under a dollar. If they grow like all the other retirement sectors this price is a steal

Thumbs up well then

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Someone is very keen to see this share stay under a dollar. If they grow like all the other retirement sectors this price is a steal
    Umm. OK. I don't disagree. Then the answer is to buy and buy and buy so that at $2 one has made 101% plus the dividend which one could confidently calculate at 4.5% on the original $1. Go for it

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Umm. OK. I don't disagree. Then the answer is to buy and buy and buy so that at $2 one has made 101% plus the dividend which one could confidently calculate at 4.5% on the original $1. Go for it
    I have this share at lower than these prices and am looking at getting more when money is available. But I do need to know they are on the correct pathway before I purchase more. No point in throwing money at it in the hope they will do well. Lost money in the past on hope and hype