sharetrader
Page 523 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 2342347351351952052152252352452552652753357362310231523 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 19415
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Back to NTA of $1.01 is quite plausible in the next few months, in my opinion.
    Hard to believe such a deep discount to NTA but for some a great long term buying opportunity. OCA has a tendency to creep away from us, upward currently, you take your eye of it and next thing you know your yield opportunity has halved. Who would’ve thought the COVID would have crashed the price to half of IPO. What a gift.

The NTA is out of date

Add another 6 months solid trading (second half better than first half they say) and NTA probably over $1.10 now

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

I can't fathom why OCA has stayed this low now Covid has been substantially derisked. Even the laziest analysis shows ALL its peers are trading at their SP values of 10-12 months ago which should equate to OCA being $1.00-$1.05 today.

Beagle, your target of $1.00 in 2 months seems too conservative to me.I'm still picking an underlying Profit of 50m announced in 2 months .If correct , that will put the SP back to $1.20 based on historic metrics.

Black Peter, unless Wall Street poo's itself really bad or covid established itself here I don't see OCA going lower at all. Even at its recent high, 84c just about everything bad is already priced in.

It seems bizarre to me that the company that should win the most post-Covid is the one being the most beaten up. The market has really got this wrong and its nice watch it STARTING to wake up to its error.
    Last edited by Maverick; 25-05-2020 at 01:14 PM.

We could even get an increased dividend in August ....over 3c final

Could even maintain that 6% yield at share price over a buck

Wouldnt be silly to take out a small mortgage at fixed rate of 2.something% for 5 years and buying OCA which at 6% would still offer a return of over 3%.Not to mention the capital gain!!!
    Last edited by nevchev; 25-05-2020 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I can't fathom why OCA has stayed this low now Covid has been substantially derisked. Even the laziest analysis shows ALL its peers are trading at their SP values of 10-12 months ago which should equate to OCA being $1.00-$1.05 today.

Beagle, your target of $1.00 in 2 months seems too conservative to me.I'm still picking an underlying Profit of 50m announced in 2 months .If correct , that will put the SP back to $1.20 based on historic metrics.

Black Peter, unless Wall Street poo's itself really bad or covid established itself here I don't see OCA going lower at all. Even at its recent high, 84c just about everything bad is already priced in.

It seems bizarre to me that the company that should win the most post-Covid is the one being the most beaten up. The market has really got this wrong and its nice watch it STARTING to wake up to its error.
    I hope you are right I'm just trying to keep level headed and be a bit conservative and buying for long term yield at 6% that will grow over time. Leaving aside MET (which has a very different business model and issues with the development side of their business) OCA looks outstanding value compared to the others and is the most needs based business model of them all.

Nevchev, If I was a younger chap I would do exactly that. BNZ have just today lowered their 5 year fixed rate to 2.99%. That's a remarkable fixed rate for 5 years and something I never thought I would ever see.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-05-2020 at 01:29 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Still reckon there's sum better bets in this sector

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Wouldnt be silly to take out a small mortgage at fixed rate of 2.something% for 5 years and buying OCA which at 6% would still offer a return of over 3%.Not to mention the capital gain!!!
    Go for it nev, great opportunity

is that oca‘s property valuation will going down like kiwi property in next report?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Still reckon there's sum better bets in this sector
    My first mortgage in the mid 1990s was at over 20%!!!