sharetrader
Page 595 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 9549554558559159259359459559659759859960564569510951595 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 19415
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    yea spooky took of last week why i was filling my boots for my trade
    Crikey I'm in esteemed company...... what could possibly go wrong!?

Both OCA and PLX into Golden Cross territory...... you in both?

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Crikey I'm in esteemed company...... what could possibly go wrong!?

Both OCA and PLX into Golden Cross territory...... you in both?
    sorry i just sold out oca but im in plx
    one step ahead of the herd

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    sorry i just sold out oca but im in plx
    I do not understand, but perhaps I can learn.

Why would you sell shares in a company that does make a profit, pays a dividend, and is currently selling for less than NTA, and is in a growing market; to buy shares in a company that is only breaking even, pays no dividend, is selling at many times its NTA, and is in a speculative and possibly short term market?

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post

Why would you sell shares in a company that does make a profit, pays a dividend, and is currently selling for less than NTA, and is in a growing market; to buy shares in a company that is only breaking even, pays no dividend, is selling at many times its NTA, and is in a speculative and possibly short term market?
    chasing short term price moves , oca was of the support around 89 / 90. i have no interest in oca as a long term hold or buy but good luck to you if you do
    one step ahead of the herd

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post

Maybe Bull is a more of a 'Trader' while I'm more into the long term 'Buy and Hold'. Maybe both of us don't necessarily care too much about dividends.

Maybe what seems to have happened here is that TA BUY signals have triggered our interests in both PLX and OCA and we are looking at SP gains (either short term or long term.)

Maybe for a moment our stars were aligned......spooky.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 07-07-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Loading up on OCA. When MET money gets into the market. Those comfortable with retirement assets will be spiking the price. Not a bad investment as well. Cant see real big gains, but hopefully a safe enough haven.

Banned

Summary of latest JLL report on NZ retirement sector. For those want a full one... Plz PM...will send u ...with koha donation ...lol

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12346593

Summerset Group has the biggest development pipeline after buying seven sites last year. It plans new 4726 new units.

Ryman Healthcare is second busiest planning 2816 units, Arvida Group plans 1484 units, Metlifecare plans 1348 units, Oceania Healthcare 1119 units and Bupa NZ 448 units. Around 70 per cent of Summerset, Ryman and Metlifecare plans are for new villages but 90 per cent of Oceania and Arvida's plans are to expand existing villages.

Bupa is split more evenly between new villages and expansion of existing villages, JLL found.

The key target population for operators is Kiwis aged 75+ and in 2019 there were estimated to be almost 325,000 residents in this group. By 2043, that population will have expanded by 460,000 to reach 784,000 people aged 75+.

"We expect that there will be demand for an estimated 17,788 new units by 2028. From our database we can identify that development has commenced on 7576 units across the country. Therefore, this means that there would be a total requirement of a further 10,200 units to meet the forecast demand to 2028," JLL
    Last edited by King1212; 10-07-2020 at 06:29 AM.

Banned

Early evidences... overseas rich migrants are moving to NZ.....our assests will be going up...n up....recent report from Sdny herald....said.....Kiwis flocking home..n buying houses.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12346829

One house 16 offers

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12346852
    Last edited by King1212; 10-07-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Early evidences... overseas rich migrants are moving to NZ.....our assests will be going up...n up....recent report from Sdny herald....said.....Kiwis flocking home..n buying houses.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12346829

One house 16 offers

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12346852
    It would be interesting to know what percentage of returning Kiwis are buying houses, and what percentage are returning so that they can claim benefits and other government support.

Banned

Will get national MP to leak out the data eh....