sharetrader
Page 138 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 38881281341351361371381391401411421481882386381138 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 19735

Default cap plays

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    Hi All, could someone give some logic behind the comment of a capping attempt? Just trying to understand what this means, logic says someone is slowly selling to keep it at a cap level? Whats the purpose of this?

1.11, all time high today, looking forward to seeing the FY results in the next month or so. My records show a 41% gain from IPO launch.
    Hello LS ---Minor efforts to manipulate the price by someone with time to kill. Look it matters not a cent in my opinion because----------

Its a 2.50 share right now here is why ---
    1. One couldn't believe the effort over a lifetime for me to gain a profit of 0.25 mill.
    2. One wouldn't believe the effort to build my assets to 5 mill and here we have a very big business on track for near to
    3. 100 million (unbelievable really ) profit shortly and assets of 1.1 billion---- geeeeeez when I think of my efforts compared to this I cringe but I was small time.
    4. If times tighten OCA is sitting well with 3000 staff looking after the infirm who cannot go elsewhere and the mightiest fund in the nation paying up every month---- wow. I had debts paid to me in 6 months, some Never!!
    5. If good times roll OCA is in heaven as people want and buy quality care suits etc etc
    It depends on outstanding leadership, hard work and integrity and I very much like what I see --so far.
    Last edited by warren; 22-06-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Guru

Can we push to an all time high today?
    Funny to think at $1.12 some say it would still be too cheap

Advanced Member

Crikey if OCA is on track to hopefully meet 8.42cps earnings, $2.50 share, would put them on a PE of almost 30. What am I missing? Who would buy new comer OCA at a PE of 29, when you could currently buy established excellent SUM at about half that (P.E.) or RYM ?

Disc hold both OCA @ .98 & SUM @ 4.88

Guru

$1.13 yupee !

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Crikey if OCA is on track to hopefully meet 8.42cps earnings, $2.50 share, would put them on a PE of almost 30. What am I missing? Who would buy new comer OCA at a PE of 29, when you could currently buy established excellent SUM at about half that (P.E.) or RYM ?

Disc hold both OCA @ .98 & SUM @ 4.88

You're not missing anything. I'm also expecting $2.50 at some stage but I have what I think is a more realistic timeframe around that, about 5-6 years.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-06-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

No sellers at these levels, looks like everyones holding tight.

Anyone have a depth level handy?

Results must be out next month, but cant seem to find a date. I know the books closed on 31st May. Perhaps word is out, or am I just getting excited?

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Can we push to an all time high today?
    Funny to think at $1.12 some say it would still be too cheap
    Sure did ...good eh

Your fine print statement - Seeing all in the sector rising and at or near all time highs its probably a case of OCA just doing the rising tide trick which suggests OCA remains fairly valued relative to its peers.....ie not cheap.

Don’t forget that relative PEs (either to peers or to the market) often don’t change.
    Last edited by winner69; 25-06-2018 at 07:02 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Lawstudent05 View Post
    Anyone have a depth level handy?

Results must be out next month, but cant seem to find a date. I know the books closed on 31st May. Perhaps word is out, or am I just getting excited?
    Just getting excited

Announcement probably near end of July, last year was the 27th

Don’t think they’ve specified a date for this year
    Last edited by winner69; 25-06-2018 at 07:04 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Sure did ...good eh

Your fine print statement - Seeing all in the sector rising and at or near all time highs its probably a case of OCA just doing the rising tide trick which suggests OCA remains fairly valued relative to its peers.....ie not cheap.

Don’t forget that relative PEs (either to peers or to the market) often don’t change.
    Great stuff for sure... but then again, not all in the sector are 8 ish percent in the past month, in fact the old dog hasn't moved in the past month
    You must be saying arvida is getting relatively cheaper?